1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you want an indy movie that stars shia labeouf? I'd rather they just reboot it that have the further adventures of Henry Jr's jr
New rumours are about having Chris Pratt in Indy. I'd much rather have that than Shia LaDoof

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

yeah, pass the torch, i think indy can survive the Bond treatment.
Yeah I'd love some more Indy movies. Maybe Chris Pratt can be his other son and then LaDoof can be HIS sidekick Lol like Short Round (but not nearly as lovable)

I'd be ok with Chis Pratt......
Yeah man, he has a lot of screen presence and charisma. I've liked him since Parks and Recreation. He's a lovable sorta guy and he's actually a nice person in real life too
Send him back to the 1930s where he belongs.
Oh man period pieces are the Only way to go. Unless Lucas the consultant feels that Indy should find one of the aliens' time devices lmfao

StarWars-Tales19-39.jpg

StarWars-Tales19-48.jpg
Dude what is that from?

Sorry for the late response lol, yes I was referring to Han's other blaster. The "Greedo Killer" was a different blaster prop that was made up just for that scene since they didn't have access to the "Hero" blaster at the time.

So you want an indy movie that stars shia labeouf? I'd rather they just reboot it that have the further adventures of Henry Jr's jr

Agreed. If there's going to be another Indy movie, it needs to be another gritty and hard-edged movie like Raiders, and set in the 30s again where the character makes the most sense.

And besides,Labeouf has already torpedoed any chance he had of being in the next movie anyway, with his negative Indy 4 comments and weird tabloid behavior.

Agreed. If there's going to be another Indy movie, it needs to be another gritty and hard-edged movie like Raiders, and set in the 30s again where the character makes the most sense.

And besides,Labeouf has already torpedoed any chance he had of being in the next movie anyway, with his negative Indy 4 comments and weird tabloid behavior.

Yeah, no studio would take a risk on LaBeouf after all the psychotic behavior.

My hope is hard-edged "prequel" set 10 years before Raiders, tonally like newest Bond films.

Back