1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i take your seductive palpy and up you one randy ernie

997025_10153013492650380_3587566077739693461_n.jpg

He'll do NOTHING..!

He said Juan more....there's been three, so we're safe. It was only if there was Juan more that we were in trouble.

oops! Four!

I think that Solo will be back in Episode VIII or VIX as a Juandering spirit, or join Anakin, Obi, Yoda as a Fourth in the Jedi Spirit World Golf Tourney.

I don't get it. I thought we were all having a juanderful time in this thread.

o.k. guys, that´s it ... I warned you many, many times. Now, you are in trouble and they´ll close the forum immediately due to this FFM scene.

THE PIC MAY BE VIEWED BY ADULTS ONLY :lecture ...

May the force be with us!!! Don´t c** all at once:

Spoiler Spoiler:

o.k. guys, that´s it ... I warned you many, many times. Now, you are in trouble and they´ll close the forum immediately due to this FFM scene.

THE PIC MAY BE VIEWED BY ADULTS ONLY :lecture ...

May the force be with us!!! Don´t c** all at once:

Juan...two... Mods are coming for you

Wait... is that what FFM means? Don't make me google this

Seriously, does this picture of Han in Matrix69's display really look so bad and not like Harrison Ford at 34...?

View attachment 304318

It's interesting, because I owned HT Solo from the first batch released, but traded him on. I just acquired him again new (presumably from the second batch), and he looks far better than I remembered. His brow seems a little lower, and his expression more focused (?). Could be just a trick of the light (as I'm displaying HT figures in a different room than previously), but I'm very happy with him - more so than before. Odd. I'm sure there were no tweaks to the sculpt between first and second batch, right? Juan wonders...

:huh

I have the force awakens Han/Chewbacca on preorder and I'm wondering if I should go back and get young Han before he sells out again or just wait to see if Hot Toys does an Empire or Return of the Jedi Han. To the people who have him what would you do?

I have the force awakens Han/Chewbacca on preorder and I'm wondering if I should go back and get young Han before he sells out again or just wait to see if Hot Toys does an Empire or Return of the Jedi Han. To the people who have him what would you do?

While Empire is my favorite movie in the series, I recommend 1977 Han. He has that iconic look. If they make Empire Han, they will probably do many characters from that movie. Therefore, you'll probably want to get him and other characters too. If you change your mind, you can sell 1977 Han to purchase Empire or ROJ Han.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's interesting, because I owned HT Solo from the first batch released, but traded him on. I just acquired him again new (presumably from the second batch), and he looks far better than I remembered. His brow seems a little lower, and his expression more focused (?). Could be just a trick of the light (as I'm displaying HT figures in a different room than previously), but I'm very happy with him - more so than before. Odd. I'm sure there were no tweaks to the sculpt between first and second batch, right? Juan wonders...

I've been saying this from the day I got Han 2.0 ( 2ND BATCH) -- much improved paint apps; eyes, brows - I really dig mine.

If all versions of Han had been made at the same time I still would've gone with original.

I received my Chewbacca a few weeks ago and he was lonely. A friend of mine had an extra Han so I traded for him. I had really wanted juan so I got juan. I think the head sculpt looks pretty fantastic.

I've been saying this from the day I got Han 2.0 ( 2ND BATCH) -- much improved paint apps; eyes, brows - I really dig mine.

Yes, Han 2.0 is definitely the Han to get. That first batch really sucked. Thank you Hot Toys for that 2nd version. Really improved.

Back