1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think it could be. I was looking at Luke and Leia in hand yesterday and they both seemed fine together. As well sculpted as the old man Han head is that also looks undersized in full figure shots.

Yeah, but I thought old man Han was more to do with the huge parka. He does look a little pin headed though.

The HT smuggler Han head size thing might be to do with the body, which is somewhat buff for HF. I remember the body on the HT Indy was like HT was thinking Arnie not HF.

yay! My jnix Han sculpt arrived.
Now I just need to figure out how to fix it to the body. The cavity inside the head is way bigger than I anticipated. Don't think any of my existing adapters are going to work. :-/

Start with Blu-Tak or fun putty. Whatever that stuff is called they used to stick poster's to the wall. Just ball it up inside the head sculpt and sit it on the neck. Press down and "presto"!

Yeah, but I thought old man Han was more to do with the huge parka. He does look a little pin headed though.

The HT smuggler Han head size thing might be to do with the body, which is somewhat buff for HF. I remember the body on the HT Indy was like HT was thinking Arnie not HF.

Nah, the first thing I noticed when I saw a full body shot was the tiny head. No amount of sculpt magic from Kojun is going to hide that.

New one looks fine to me when it's the regular jacket:

star-wars-the-force-awakens-han-solo-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902760-05.jpg

star-wars-the-force-awakens-harrison-ford-han-solo-1.jpg

Haven't looked closely at Luke, but the Han one is a one-piece head/neck I believe. He definitely looks a bit more built than paunchy.

I gotta say, overly wide stances sometimes look very unnatural to me. Overly wide to me is anything that is wider than a slightly wider than shoulder width stance.

I suppose it just depends on the pose though.

Back