1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it REALLY matter?! What are we talking about at this scale - 1/8th of an inch at most? I'm perfectly happy with them both.

Mandible made me do it. He talked me into it!

a0e05-he-made-me-do-it-he-talked-me_clink_large.jpg

"I think you're going to ignore this particular problem until it swims up and bites you on the a$$!"

HF: 1.85m
CF: 1.55m

:wave

Does it REALLY matter?! What are we talking about at this scale - 1/8th of an inch at most? I'm perfectly happy with them both.

Doesn't REALLY matter, no...

...but you've gone to so much effort to make one of the most immaculate 1/6 ANH Han Solo's anyone's ever seen - I just thought you would have got his height right.

In ROTJ & TFA you can clearly see how short she is when she rests her head on his chest under his chin... that ain't happening in your duo.

Just sayin...

Doesn't REALLY matter, no...

...but you've gone to so much effort to make one of the most immaculate 1/6 ANH Han Solo's anyone's ever seen - I just thought you would have got his height right.

In ROTJ & TFA you can clearly see how short she is when she rests her head on his chest under his chin... that ain't happening in your duo.

Just sayin...

Yeah, I do see what you're saying. Carrie is tiny in real life! I guess I could extend the length of Han's legs a little, but then my boots will be WAY too short! I didn't go for the HT boots as everyone has complained about them and I didn't think they looked all that great. I've got another couple of pairs I could try on him though...

Yeah, the Leia figure is too tall...not much can be done about it though unfortunately. To me, the height is as much of a fail as the dress. She should be about 10 3/16". As mentioned, it might not matter to some, it might to others. We all have our own idea of "as good as I can get it".

Personally, I like the boots Han came with. I think the foot part on those German officer boots looks too rounded or something. But why look at Hans feet when you've got that awesome portrait to enjoy.

Yeah, the Leia figure is too tall...not much can be done about it though unfortunately. To me, the height is as much of a fail as the dress. She should be about 10 3/16". As mentioned, it might not matter to some, it might to others. We all have our own idea of "as good as I can get it".

Personally, I like the boots Han came with. I think the foot part on those German officer boots looks too rounded or something. But why look at Hans feet when you've got that awesome portrait to enjoy.

I thought they got the height about right on her. How tall is the figure? She's boxed up at the moment or I'd measure.

I thought they got the height about right on her. How tall is the figure? She's boxed up at the moment or I'd measure.

10 5/8" (though mine is posed with feet not exactly together) So I guess a bit over 1/4" too tall.

Is Han's head a touch undersized compared to Leia and Luke's? When I had it in-hand (didn't have Luke or Leia at the time) I thought it looked slightly small compared to Chewy when looking at this ref pic. But HT's heads do seem to be shrinking slightly in general.

3-chewie-han-star-wars.jpg

Yeah, I think it could be. I was looking at Luke and Leia in hand yesterday and they both seemed fine together. As well sculpted as the old man Han head is that also looks undersized in full figure shots.

Back