1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shot Vince, it looks like they really fill out that shelf.

Cheers, single billy shelf to themselves.
Star Wars is taking over slowly - Scout and Bike coming in he next couple of weeks hopefully :)

24078AF1-0532-4D49-8679-3F62EE06ACB9_zps1ihlhtty.jpg

A220E330-A5C3-4C93-A7DB-F503E9071031_zpsn2hsk01b.jpg

Cheers, single billy shelf to themselves.
Star Wars is taking over slowly - Scout and Bike coming in he next couple of weeks hopefully :)

24078AF1-0532-4D49-8679-3F62EE06ACB9_zps1ihlhtty.jpg

A220E330-A5C3-4C93-A7DB-F503E9071031_zpsn2hsk01b.jpg

It's so beautiful.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/5WmyaeDDlmb1m" width="480" height="342" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/crying-leonardo-dicaprio-love-5WmyaeDDlmb1m">via GIPHY</a></p>

I told myself I wasn't going to cry.

Are those custom shelves?

Jeez, Pixel, you're such a Debbie Downer! LOL! :)

Na, a Debbie Downer would be saying this sculpt is anywhere close to the superb work of Inigo Gil and MJ Choi. That's just patently ridiculous.

I will give Hot Toys props for saving this sculpt from the disaster it was when it was first previewed. The production change late in the game, which ended up delaying this set, was a good move. A move incidentally that a lot of people didn't agree with. Where are those people now, the ones who said this version of the sculpt didn't look as good as what was originally shown? Nuts. At least you can tell it's Han Solo now, even if like every other good HT sculpt it's extremely idealized.

I think you are going to be in the minority on this one Pix lol

Thanks. That's actually a pretty good compliment. ;)

I'm just waiting for someone to lighten the hair (and not just with photoshop). I think that's the thing that would finally convince me to order this, because I'm sure it would only improve the likeness even more.

Man, my two-pack still hasn't shipped and seeing all these great pics is just making it harder every day.

Back