1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or Indiana Jones!!

:rotfl Best joke of the morning.

Maybe someone will be foolish enough to do it though. A base head that costs almost $100 with a (comparatively) weak sculpt, plus rework needed and a brand new paint job AND a hat. Seems like a way to get something that won't be half as good as what you can already get from Inigou or MJ Choi today at upwards of twice the price.

Last edited:
yeah i plan on having a little fun doing wig swaps. i think the sideshow luke wig will look good on anh ht luke for a improvement on my bespin luke. fun times

Congrats JonWes!

I find myself staring at these guys quite often. I can't help myself, all that time waiting for them and here they are looking amazing. I look at them in the case and ask myself how anyone could NOT like them, especially together.

Nice pics! Still debating about whether or not to join the waitlist for the two of them.

Thanks! These are my first 1/6 Star Wars figures, so I'm really excited. I did get the Stormtrooper 2-pack on the same day along with R2 (it was a good mail day), but sadly there is a giant nick in the crotch piece of one so I'm trying to get a replacement. So these guys are my first. And I'm VERY happy with them. There are things with Chewie I think they could do to improve his look, some of which I may be able to do with futzing, but over all I'm so happy to have them on my shelf. The Han, in particular, is really stunning to me. After seeing the near-hit of the Indiana Jones figure, I'm glad they got it right with this one.

Han and chewie turned out fantastic,along with the tamashii 3po these are easily the best 1/6 SW figs yet..

Chewie looks great, essentially the same as he's always looked from the first time he was ever shown, when futzed. But you're also ranking Solo up there? Better than HT's Stormtroopers? Better than their Bespin Luke? Better than SSC's R2? Better than their Snow Trooper, Scout, Vader, Clones, Tusken? Not for me, not by a long shot.

I'm not even expecting my custom Solo to rank up there with all those I just mentioned, and that's after upgrading the head to a spot-on likeness, the holster and the boots.

Quick shot of mine, both great looking figures
0917AC88-E650-4304-90EB-7EF9F7AA88D5_zpsbnjty1fk.jpg

Chewie looks great, essentially the same as he's always looked from the first time he was ever shown, when futzed. But you're also ranking Solo up there? Better than HT's Stormtroopers? Better than their Bespin Luke? Better than SSC's R2? Better than their Snow Trooper, Scout, Vader, Clones, Tusken? Not for me, not by a long shot.

I'm not even expecting my custom Solo to rank up there with all those I just mentioned, and that's after upgrading the head to a spot-on likeness, the holster and the boots.
I think you are going to be in the minority on this one Pix lol

Han really is great. He really is. I'd say he has a place next to all of those you mentioned. I really do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I just hope the clothing is decent in-hand as it looks pretty basic and not up to HT's usually level of cut and sew in photos. I don't have any other Solo clothes, so these will be what I have to grab.

Back