1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12002307_778716518917613_1602849391229733575_n.jpg

Pervy Han.

Am I going to have any trouble getting sideshow to replace these parts? My Han's got an upside down belt pouch, and I've got a heavy blaster that came splitting in two, and a malformed clip on Chewbacca's bowcaster strap. Waiting to hear back from sideshow support. Did I get unlucky or is this common? These are my first 1/6 figures. I love them, but I'm kinda bummed right now.

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

Looks like the blaster could just push carefully back together - it's just the seam where the two halves join.

Belt wise - I'd see if it pops off then glue it back on the correct way.

The bow caster belt - that one wouldn't bother me.

Am I going to have any trouble getting sideshow to replace these parts? My Han's got an upside down belt pouch, and I've got a heavy blaster that came splitting in two, and a malformed clip on Chewbacca's bowcaster strap. Waiting to hear back from sideshow support. Did I get unlucky or is this common? These are my first 1/6 figures. I love them, but I'm kinda bummed right now.

View attachment 210135View attachment 210136View attachment 210137

First, welcome to the boards. Best thing to do is send good pics to customer service. Explain to them this is your first 1/6 scale purchase and you are really bummed. They should be able to help you out, but they will probably not have replacement parts yet until the regular releases get to the warehouse so it could be a little while if they don't have replacements laying around for you.

Sorry your first had issues, but those are easy fixes with replacements when you get them. So don't let it ruin your new figure experience.

Looks like the blaster could just push carefully back together - it's just the seam where the two halves join.

Belt wise - I'd see if it pops off then glue it back on the correct way.

The bow caster belt - that one wouldn't bother me.

Yeah, I've tried forcing it back together but it won't move. It feels like it's not molded correctly inside. I could glue the grip together but it would still be split down the stock of the rifle.

The pouch I'm confident I could fix if they won't replace it but I'm hesitant to tear it off before I find out. I tried rotating it and it just stresses the plastic nub that's fixed to the belt.

The thing with the bowcaster clip is it prevents me from being able to hang it from his shoulder.

Man box everything back up and have them replace it , the combo is $500 should be perfect out the box

I am sure they will replace it for you or you chargeback the entire purchase with your credit card company

View attachment 210135View attachment 210136View attachment 210137

First, welcome to the boards. Best thing to do is send good pics to customer service. Explain to them this is your first 1/6 scale purchase and you are really bummed. They should be able to help you out, but they will probably not have replacement parts yet until the regular releases get to the warehouse so it could be a little while if they don't have replacements laying around for you.

Sorry your first had issues, but those are easy fixes with replacements when you get them. So don't let it ruin your new figure experience.

Thanks. This is what I did. Hoping they'll get back to me when they're in monday. Having never dealt with them before I just need to hear they're getting me replacements.

awesome display. I have been picking up random parts for my han. I have the hot toys han sculpt already. im just waiting for his whole outfit to come in including his gloved hands and gun holster.

I have been picking up random parts for my han. I have the hot toys han sculpt already. im just waiting for his whole outfit to come in including his gloved hands and gun holster.

Are you going to save any money here? I recently parted out a $200 figure for $500 - and I still have a couple of small parts left. Lately I've seen the head selling for $95, so I hope you got it for less than that.

Back