1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really happy with this. First time in a while that seeing a sculpt has genuinely made me feel very very happy. I plan to pose my twin pack just like this anyway ... han and chewie.jpg

The new sculpt looks great. I'm glad they redid it. Any idea when this one is going to ship?

Pretty hilarious that they changed it and people like the first sculpt better, even though that was hated by so many people.
HT should just give up on this character and focus on the rest of them because it seems impossible to make everyone happy where Han is concerned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is exactly what they are counting on, and why there won't be any more changes, and why we continue to get mediocre product from them because people like you just accept paying out the nose for a mediocre product that's just "close enough."

Awwww man seriously?

They updated the sculpt, this is as good as it is going to get. I've been waiting for a good 1/6 Han since I first got Jedi Luke from Sideshow like 10 years ago. I've passed on every single 1/6 Han released. I'm done waiting, this one is great. My only complaint about the sculpt is the blank expression.

Once in hand I am sure everyone will love it.

^^It's all your fault, Bustajesse. Otherwise they would have done countless more resculpts until we were all happy. One for each of us. ;)

This sculpt isn't any better or worse than the first imo.

Until everyone gets it in hand, then it's going to be "perfect" and "the best sculpt Hot Toys have ever done" - mark my words. ;) At least it's already far better than their DX05 attempt and Bespin Luke's Hamill likeness.

Looks OK. I do think it's an improvement, but it's still not quite there. The expression is a bit odd. The contented, serene look would seem better suited to a ROTJ-era Han than an Episode IV Han, when he was more edgy. He could even look relaxed and smarmy, but I don't see that in this sculpt. This one reminds me a bit of Billy Bob on Sling Blade:

Mmmm, I sure could use a biscuit with some mustard, hmmm.

You're terrible. :lol

Last edited:
As far as the color, it could just be the lighting in the original photo...who knows? Did some quick photoshop. Didn't change the sculpt but just added more 'painted' definition around the eyes, mouth and slight re-color. I like the 'attitude' of the proto-sculpt....this one has potential as well. Too bad we haven't seen a mass HF sculpt that everyone can go Ga Ga over.

HTHanMock2.jpg

Back