1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get the 2.0 bag so I wanna make sure the ones on eBay are legit. I missed my shot at Toy Anxiety and while I might wait to see if they restock, I want to have a back-up plan just in case.

I want to get the 2.0 bag so I wanna make sure the ones on eBay are legit. I missed my shot at Toy Anxiety and while I might wait to see if they restock, I want to have a back-up plan just in case.
Could always ask around the sales thread, see if anyone is parting out their 2.0 or willing to part with their bag

Can the 1.0 strap adjust to as long as the 2.0? It doesn't look like it can.

I would be surprised if it couldn't.

The straps have multiple loops and bracket-thingies, which makes adjusting a massive pain. Probably why you don't see it adjusted very often (and why you might suspect that they are of different lengths).

I would be surprised if it couldn't.

The straps have multiple loops and bracket-thingies, which makes adjusting a massive pain. Probably why you don't see it adjusted very often (and why you might suspect that they are of different lengths).
The straps are definitely different. The 1.0 has a double strap while the 2.0 has a single, probably why it is longer too.

fd5884376ca8dad35a28d1527534606e.jpg

cf31d12c15ff25ec11454f73e1ed15e2.jpg

Depends. Mint? Loose? One of the broken leg/ankle ones? Missing accessories? No box? Store? Seller?

I've seen a few end in the low $100 but they had some issues.

MiB unopened from a local store, has it on clearance sale.

Already have the 1.0 but I do like the improved bag... was considering it, maybe even part out what I don't need, but I don't usually buy to sell so I'm not sure.

I'd do it. You could easily part out what you don't want/need. That's what I did on the one I found discounted. I sold off the the box, base, head etc.

If you don't feel like paying it for a figure you don't really want (plus more upcoming figs on order), then you could always just find the bag elsewhere.

Back