1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get him cheaper than retail, just gotta be patient. No idea why people wanna pay the outrageous price :lol

17278105551_aa886be09e_b.jpg

17071179337_37b46cfcb6_b.jpg

17276813152_22451431c2_b.jpg

17278613435_dd799297e9_b.jpg

Great pics.....this figure would already been in my small collection but too bad the price just turned me off. If it was in the low $200 it would of been awesome.......you're practically getting the extra head sculpt only but not worth the asking price by Sideshow :(

Great pics.....this figure would already been in my small collection but too bad the price just turned me off. If it was in the low $200 it would of been awesome.......you're practically getting the extra head sculpt only but not worth the asking price by Sideshow :(

Thanks. :duff

I was not a fan of the price, but once this figure started to dry up in retail stores, I had to jump on it.

Nice.....that's what I was planning to do w/ the Joker's head sculpt from the bank robber.....too bad I sold my DX last year :( and now may not even get this anymore.

Last edited:
When Bonnie takes pictures of figures, they look like ****. When jimmie takes pictures with his gourmet, expensive camera, you can practically drink them in and taste them.

This Joker head sculpt had potential to be top notch. Too bad his jaw/chin line is too square and DX ver is too sharp ;)

Any owners know if either of these are legit 2.0 bags? The first one for some reason looks like the 1.0 bag that I have, but I want to upgrade to the 2.0.

Thanks in advance!

Hot Toys 1 6 MMS249 The Joker Bank Robber Version 2 0 Blue Duffle Bag | eBay

The Joker Duffle Bag Bank Robber Version 2 0 Batman MMS249 Hot Toys New | eBay
I'm not sure if they're 100% real, but from what I see, the velcro position and the opening flaps are correct for the 2.0 bag on both links. The 1.0 didn't have as much access to the inside of the bag from what I've seen in product photos...

Found this pic on Google images, shows both bags. 1.0 on the left.
84fb5847acc5efeea0fb43f98dba7aa4.jpg

I'm not sure if they're 100% real, but from what I see, the velcro position and the opening flaps are correct for the 2.0 bag on both links. The 1.0 didn't have as much access to the inside of the bag from what I've seen in product photos...

Found this pic on Google images, shows both bags. 1.0 on the left.
84fb5847acc5efeea0fb43f98dba7aa4.jpg

Thanks for the that. The first link looked "dirtier: and more run down so I thought it was 1.0 but you're right, it looks more like the 2.0 bag. Were there any custom BR Joker's that had a bag like that? The 2nd link looked newer, a bit shinier, like in your picture, so that looked more genuine. The straps are longer on the 2.0 as well, right? I'm posing my 1.0 with his back turned holding the mask in the 1st shot we see the Joker in TDK, but the bag doesn't sit very low, making for an awkward right arm position for him, so I want to get the longer strap 2.0 bag to fix that.

Thanks for the that. The first link looked "dirtier: and more run down so I thought it was 1.0 but you're right, it looks more like the 2.0 bag. Were there any custom BR Joker's that had a bag like that? The 2nd link looked newer, a bit shinier, like in your picture, so that looked more genuine. The straps are longer on the 2.0 as well, right? I'm posing my 1.0 with his back turned holding the mask in the 1st shot we see the Joker in TDK, but the bag doesn't sit very low, making for an awkward right arm position for him, so I want to get the longer strap 2.0 bag to fix that.

I took some quick shots of how the bag sits at the hip on mine, and of the space from the top of the bag to the tallest point in the strap, which is right at 3.5in
20150609_231112.jpg
20150609_231129.jpg
20150609_231530.jpg

Back