1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the seam everyone is talking about that line in his hair just above his forehead on the right? (1 o clock)

Yes. And I don't care bout it since I doubt I'd use that head anyways.

I saw this fig on display at the TF and I must say, I'm not liking the excessive shine / reflection on the rubber mask sculpt. It's almost looks like it's a polished marble mask instead of what's supposed to be a weathered, dull rubber mask on him.

Yes. And I don't care bout it since I doubt I'd use that head anyways.

I saw this fig on display at the TF and I must say, I'm not liking the excessive shine / reflection on the rubber mask sculpt. It's almost looks like it's a polished marble mask instead of what's supposed to be a weathered, dull rubber mask on him.
Yes the shine looks overly done and this will be my excuse to not buy this expensive figure :rotfl now the wait for 3.0 :slap

Got the knock off sculpt with the movable eyes for my V1 BR Joker.

DSCF2733_zps95bb303c.jpg

DSCF2735_zps9edd53db.jpg

DSCF2737_zps2638511c.jpg

DSCF2738_zps551fdc17.jpg

DSCF2740_zps317fccce.jpg

This is probably a dumb and overly asked question, is the hot toys ttm 22 slim body the best to use to make another joker figure or is there something better? Thanks in advance

Based on? Generic? Was there angry moments on discovery?

Joker's is a Casio watch, you know, an electronic one with the calculator.

The watch on this figure is just a plain old watch with an analog face. Dunno how people feel.

Based on? Generic? Was there angry moments on discovery?

Left over from some military figures, I guess.

Nope, as it wasnt mentioned in the specs, so most people were kinda glad that they included a watch, even though its the wrong watch.

Had it been mentioned in the specs, there would be ****storm on HT's FB page no doubt. Clever move by HT. :lol

Joker's is a Casio watch, you know, an electronic one with the calculator.

The watch on this figure is just a plain old watch with an analog face. Dunno how people feel.

maybe HT will do it correctly in bank robber joker 3.0 ...

Well don't say you don't get why people are appalled by the price! It's bad. Comparatively speaking, the DX 11 still came with more and was a new, deluxe set. MMS 238 Terminator (which is hitting as we speak by the way), is all new, has two headsculpts, light up features, all the weapons and accessories he needs and is "only" $230. That's the perfect comparative package for modern figure pricing.

This Joker is a rip, their Bat is a rip.

Joker is a rip. Still got it though, wanted a good heath joker and missed out so I pay the price (literally and figuratively)

Btw, MMS 238 does look awesome and the price is perfectly justified. Was thinking of ordering from alteregocomics. From what I see, they have him for the cheapest. Anyone recommend anywhere else?

Back