1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's that little mark on the upper lip? Does he got a case of the herps? That's the third one I've seen with that little mark.

What's that little mark on the upper lip? Does he got a case of the herps? That's the third one I've seen with that little mark.

Damn, i just noticed that mark now i cant 'unsee' it. :panic:

I mean, i saw the posts at toys daily about some spot or mark, and a few other members said that it was normal. But i didnt know which ones they were talking bout. Now that you brought it up, its all i notice when i look at that sculpt :lol

:lol difabio only sticks to officially licensed figure most of the time.

You dont see him lurking in the customs section much do ya :lol

Oh yeah that's true.

Damn, i just noticed that mark now i cant 'unsee' it. :panic:

Dam it neither can I now. :gah:

I mean, i saw the posts at toys daily about some spot or mark, and a few other members said that it was normal. But i didnt know which ones they were talking bout. Now that you brought it up, its all i notice when i look at that sculpt :lol

Well by the looks of things it is on every sculpt.

Because paramoremcr88 takes such high quality pics I thought I would post this one of his, so we can get a closer look at it.

It looks like some discoloration of some sort with a bit of flesh and dark and red make up mixed together. :dunno

Last edited:
Joaquin-Phoenix-009.jpg

what I do not understand is that we live in 2014, why did they come up with this joker where the black buttoms can still easily get from his coat and shirt? :cuckoo:

I think Rabu Is referring to the buttons falling off of the outfit. If he isnt, then i'm totally lost. :wink1:

Back