1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When u say custom you are not including Adam's right?

Everyones, including Adam's and also Eve's. Hot Toys, NECA, Mattel,

everyone1.gif

Everyones, including Adam's and also Eve's. Hot Toys, NECA, Mattel,

everyone1.gif

Wow if u think Adam's crap then you must have very high standards. The only thing I think that can be crap about Adam's is the blank expression an thus, doesn't look like Ledger as he was in TDK because his face was very animated in that.

Last edited:
Whoooo di fabio this words sound like...
now stop i want to get rid of all my collection..this hobby is enough.. i now i will sell all my stuff to jago...

but I can help you.. don't worry ..it will be finish soon.. give to me all your stuff and.. I can promise then..
I will make a biiiiig bonfire.. to help you to get lost of your sadness..

.... :lol
..And he's normally so nice.

:lol I really meant that, and there's nothing wrong with it, some of my friends do collect just the characters and they could care less with likeness or accuracy as they are a fan of joker; not ledger. Just like that Edward Nygma guy, where is he now? He could appreciate adam's or kato's outfit, but that doesn't mean he stop enjoying his stuffs as well.

well dx 11 has
wrong face's shape, wrong smile, ledger (didn't have a chewingum in mouth)
wrong hair and hairline..
wrong nose..
btw the pics posted were for the example only to compare the face, not for clothes or custom hair..

in my opinion the dx 11 has the worst likeness ever..in fact there are a lot of people that have tried to resculpt it..
maybe for one reason ;)

DarkAvatar spoke the truth. :lecture

IMO

tilt down the head...do you mean this way ?

2ephls3.jpg

4juqec.jpg

Still not seeing any Ledger in that sculpt too.. For one the jaw line is off, and the nose etc.

But that's no doubt the joker though. I mean, if Ledger could make his face any more animated like that evil grin the HT is sporting he'd done so in TDK.

Last edited:
Personally, I really like the new sculpt. Both DX11 sculpts seems centered around the interrogation scene, but this one seems much more suited to the rest of the film where he is being more more malicious and scheming.

In hand, the paint job and likeness are great, but doesn't seem to always photograph well. It's easily my favorite sculpt that Hot Toys has produced of the character.

IMG_3919.JPG

Back