1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI-RES

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

He has the watch, I was wrong.

You can clearly see it's not the sleeves with the hi-res pics.

It's the overlapping of the cuffs, bro.

Or does this meanyou are tempted to get this, if so yeah, it looks like a watch :yess:

Yeah, the watch and socks make the $270, $300 price tag fair.

Dem socks alone are worth the $100 increase.

In in NY now. When I po'd it says tax: $0.00
And shipping: quote not available.

I get that shipping will come in later when it's time to pay. But does that mean there's no tax for this?

We only pay sales tax here in NY if the store has an actual footprint here. Since Sideshow's warehouse is in CA, only CA Residents pay sales tax.

That's not a watch.

1. - That thing that looks like the bulge of the watch face is just the overlay of the wristcuff where it buttons together.
2. - If it was, it's the wrong kind of watch.
3 - If a watch was included HT would mention it

HT could use some competition and that might lower the prices if other companies can get the same movie rights for certain characters. I just saw the Star Ace Steve Macqueen figure from The Great Escape and it looks amazing,imo. I think there are companies willing to give a HT a run for their money.

Where can we order or buy one of these? Geezzzz amazing.....I'm a big fan of his.....sorry off topic I know!

Hmm, in that picture it does look a bit more like a watch, even though we can see even less of it. :lol

With or without the watch, the high res pictures have me....SOLD!

I'm probably going to order this, just not yet.

Don't wait too long- it may be a sell out at any point! It's NOLAN...it's JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!:yess:

I was about to cave, but Ben's steely resolve has inspired me. We are in this together, my friend. For better or worse, together we stand. . .for divided, we fall.

Back