1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about to cave, but Ben's steely resolve has inspired me. We are in this together, my friend. For better or worse, together we stand. . .for divided, we fall.

I'm glad I was able to save you in time, Sam. I don't fault you for almost slipping, though. Everyone can't be expected to have the same iron will as I. It's just not possible.

Don't call him that, his name isn't Sam.

It's karamazov or kara for short Boba Ben.

g621ddc3b.jpg

That's not a watch.

1. - That thing that looks like the bulge of the watch face is just the overlay of the wristcuff where it buttons together.
2. - If it was, it's the wrong kind of watch.
3 - If a watch was included HT would mention it

Really hard to tell what that is under the sleeve but if it's a watch it's the wrong one since the Joker's was digital without an analog clock-face. That's how it has to look like: :wink1:

9184897326_f6a88a3653_b.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?146014

Maybe it's a prototype watch.

Yeah, but with the scheduled delivery of the figures and some beeing sold at the upcoming conventions already I'm sure they're all finished and boxed already so I still think he's right with that:

That's not a watch.

1. - That thing that looks like the bulge of the watch face is just the overlay of the wristcuff where it buttons together.
2. - If it was, it's the wrong kind of watch.
3 - If a watch was included HT would mention it

Last edited:
Is the head sculpt new or old? If it is all new it looks like a sculpt that HT's would have done maybe four to six years ago. It looks off and lacks movie realism. I think old before new when I see the face.

Is the head sculpt new or old? If it is all new it looks like a sculpt that HT's would have done maybe four to six years ago. It looks off and lacks movie realism. I think old before new when I see the face.

It's an old head sculpt that was done six years ago but with a repaint. They could of made it more realistic by adding some skin texture I guess.:dunno

Last edited:
Back