1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First and last time ordering from sideshow, I have a quick question. when you place a preorder do you get a pending charge right away on your card or no? Other sites I've PO from did a pending charge minutes after I placed the order.

Nope, no charge.

I already order this. I'm getting this cause i remember seeing this figure on google when i first found out Hot toys even existed but the figure was no longer available for retail I was like two months too late. I made the newb mistake then but now nearly 5 years later I will not make that mistake again.

Plus as a 75th anniversary of Batman its even more of a collectors item

I already order this. I'm getting this cause i remember seeing this figure on google when i first found out Hot toys even existed but the figure was no longer available for retail I was like two months too late. I made the newb mistake then but now nearly 5 years later I will not make that mistake again.

Plus as a 75th anniversary of Batman its even more of a collectors item

Until the BR Joker 5.0 set for their 100th Anniversary, that is. :lol

I dunno, I think Iron Man is Lebron. Don't underestimate the power of Mark *whateverthe*****. Guy is still going strong and has *gasp* ANOTHER film version on the way.

That cover is the very definition of a Hot Toys wet dream. "New" Iron Man! New Cap! Tons of new robots!

Funny thing is, Hot Toys is probably already in the process of developing those.

Do not underestimate the powa of the asian mecha-robo fan base.

They will swallow up any mark HT will release, they will and must buy all colors and variants, even though its not in the movies.

Dont think Cap is there yet with Iron Man.

The list is prolly:

1. Iron Man

2. Joker (Ledger ver. Only :lol)

3. Batman

4. Cap

Do not underestimate the powa of the asian mecha-robo fan base.

They will swallow up any mark HT will release, they will and must buy all colors and variants, even though its not in the movies.

Dont think Cap is there yet with Iron Man.

The list is prolly:

1. Iron Man

2. Joker (Ledger ver. Only :lol)

3. Batman

4. Cap

:clap Yeah, that's pretty accurate :lol Terminator might be #5

Back