1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if people knew how much we paid for ANY of these figures they would think the same about all of us :lol. I never mention the price of my figures to my friends/family.

I usually divide the real amount by at least half... even then I get dirty looks lol.

Thats just supply and demand, the way I see it. Do I like it? No, Im in the same boat as you.

If these arent moving at $270, SS/HT will price their next exclusives at a price that they will sell.

Did they lower the price for Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean? Because that figure sold out, and if that.....THING :lol sold out, then it's...

No, they didn't. It sold out because Sideshow had to give them all away because they weren't selling. :lol

If you got a pack out option, chances are you got yourself a free Angelica. I got some.

Im talking bout Jokerzzz and Ironmanzzz. :lol

If anything, lesson that they learned for ex is that "lets not do less popular characters as exclusives as they'd mean new molds and costs and they dont sell that well. Lets do MOAR Jokerzzzz and Ironmanzzzzz as those will sell no matter what price we shove em at!"

It's true. New figures from different licenses simply aren't selling. It's the buyer's fault that HT is reluctant to take them on as much.

So I blame you guys!

Finally get to add a joker to my collection and at retail price. The $270 may seem steep but its still less then aftermarket prices for the older jokers ( Dx 11, DX 01 and even the original 1.0 version) brand new/sealed. I would rather pay more to the producer then the scalper

Everyone that isn't interested and thinks the price is too high should preorder it. Then, when Sideshow sends the processing alert, CANCEL.

:lol

First and last time ordering from sideshow, I have a quick question. when you place a preorder do you get a pending charge right away on your card or no? Other sites I've PO from did a pending charge minutes after I placed the order.

Back