1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know about HT until 2011, just PO this guy. With RP, mind you I'm in Cali so sales tax, I'll get him for $240 shipped. I was expecting $250 so I'm ok. Flexed it though since Thor next week, maybe Elder Predator 2.0 and now BR Joker next month. Plus possibly Loki next month too.

Just PO, my reasonings are this. I just started with hot toys and I only have the DX11, DX12, TDKR Batpod and now the BRJ 2.0. I came to realize that I'm satisfied with my collection and I do understand everyone's hatred towards the price increases, especially for the people who have been collecting for years and years. My collecting of hot toys ended just as quickly as it began.

Just PO, my reasonings are this. I just started with hot toys and I only have the DX11, DX12, TDKR Batpod and now the BRJ 2.0. I came to realize that I'm satisfied with my collection and I do understand everyone's hatred towards the price increases, especially for the people who have been collecting for years and years. My collecting of hot toys ended just as quickly as it began.

^respect

My issue with a figure like the joker costing this much is that at the end of the day, with the exception of the head sculpt, this is pretty much a DOLL. Correct me if I am wrong but basically it has a generic HT body with clothes?

I can justify $250-$300 for something like predators, iron man because at least the whole figure is sculpted every part is molded...and not just a doll body with a different outfit put on. I'm sure I can purchase a real human sized outfit like what the BRJ wears for less than $270 in China.

My issue with a figure like the joker costing this much is that at the end of the day, with the exception of the head sculpt, this is pretty much a DOLL. Correct me if I am wrong but basically it has a generic HT body with clothes?

I can justify $250-$300 for something like predators, iron man because at least the whole figure is sculpted every part is molded...and not just a doll body with a different outfit put on. I'm sure I can purchase a real human sized outfit like what the BRJ wears for less than $270 in China.

Yeah, you should buy the costume and rob a bank with it. Oh..don't forget the Casio watch. $14.99 on Amazon :lol

I bought him. Missed out on the first release. And the regular Joker has always been out of reach financially.

I have a DX12 TDKR Batman that I've been wanting to a BIIIG photo shoot with (something narrative, basically a pilot to a grown-up Batman show) and I've needed a Joker for a while. This figure is a lot cheaper than the regular Joker at $500+

Plus isnt this one going to jump in value pretty good like the others?

This! I just started as well and have paid aftermarket prices, lower than ebay but still more than MSRP, for everything except Selina Kyle. Im selling some of my other toys at the moment so it will help me fund this BR Joker.

Back