1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I always wondered if there are scenes filmed that were never used , there has to be. I understand the respect Nolan has for his actors death but showing some of this lost footage would be a treat
to his fans.

If anything, I think it would be a fitting tribute. This was Ledger's defining role, and I'm sure Nolan can appreciate that, perhaps, some gems were left on the cutting room floor. Maybe as he gets older, he'll start to loosen up a bit. Either that or WB will release them regardless to try to milk one last ounce out of the trilogy once everyone's focused on the Justice League/ Batman v. Superman stuff.

Do you guys know if this is also available for EU markets or do we have to wait like half a year for Comic Con Exclusives?
And when will we know the price? Is it only when SDCC starts that we'll get to pre-order it?

U know... Such was ledgers greatness that many a times i just sit and skip jump all but the joker scenes in the movie. While the movie was stunning, if i dont have the time to sit through all, sometimes with a scotch in my hand, the joker scenes just get hedger back to life. With all respect for all other jokers, and every thing batman, nothing ever comes close for me... For all of us who admire classics... 30 yrs down, tdk is the classic of the era, and joker is the art.
I was never scared of nah jokers in any batman movies, but let's face it ... Every time ledger came on screen as joker u felt bad for everyone else around him cause he meant business! ...

I think I'll probably end up getting this figure. It's just such an iconic scene from the movie I think it would be a good addition to the collection. The only disappointing thing is the mask being a sculpted headpiece this time instead of being removable.

I think a lot of us that have V1 and are not too happy with the lazy rerelease will end up buying him. Leon buy him for me and I will kiss the soft cheeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a lot of us that have V1 and are not too happy with the lazy rerelease will end up buying him. Leon buy him for me and I will kiss the soft cheeks

Since my wife is not watching over my shoulder right now... Lakhota... Only if u were some hot chick, i would totally buy it for u. Right now u dont stand a chance. I have that custom joker with that outfit i had bought on ebay, so may be i will dive into this one... Let's see...

Actually i would rather have had the cop joker combined with this release... . So i would be set...

Since my wife is not watching over my shoulder right now... Lakhota... Only if u were some hot chick, i would totally buy it for u. Right now u dont stand a chance. I have that custom joker with that outfit i had bought on ebay, so may be i will dive into this one... Let's see...

Actually i would rather have had the cop joker combined with this release... . So i would be set...

What If I am a hot chick,stuck in a mans body, let's explore our minds and bodies sweet cheeks. Come to daddy

^"This CITY deserves a better class of criminal...." Don't know why, but I like that more than TOWN....^

Also, "I'll settle for his loved ones!" line in one of the trailers, might've been a Nokia or exclusive one, but it sounded much funnier, LOL

Yeah, there are a lot of alternate takes where he says the lines differently. He also did different laughs too. I was actually disappointed with the "I settle for his loved ones" line when I saw the film. :lol The one in the trailer was much better.

Here is the trailer :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nom_MqJL148

Warner Brothers won't have a moratorium on the Joker forever. Once they've decided they can get away with it they'll recast the Joker--maybe for one of the Ben Affleck movies. Ledger's take was so specific that they have plenty of room to go with a new idea for the character.

I just want to see a Joker that's more comic accurate....or more traditional looking. That means no scars, no makeup, no plastic surgeries, and no origin story. My ideal Joker would be a young, tall, thin guy with unexplained white/grey skin and green hair. Tom Hiddleston (Loki) would be my number one choice. He's a good actor with charisma, he has the smile, the right look, and he's likable. Unfortunately, we'll never see him play the Joker, which, IMO, it could be a lot better then Nicholson's and Ledger's version.

Been in and out of this thread. And there's like 20 pages in between the last time I looked. Has anyone posted a pre order date yet?

Yeah, he'll do. But I doubt it's gonna happen though.

Yeah, I don't think Marvel will let him. Also, I don't think he would do it either because of the Loki character, and also to avoid Ledger comparisons. Plus I think a lot of people would be against it.

Been in and out of this thread. And there's like 20 pages in between the last time I looked. Has anyone posted a pre order date yet?

No, not yet.

I just want to see a Joker that's more comic accurate....or more traditional looking. That means no scars, no makeup, no plastic surgeries, and no origin story. My ideal Joker would be a young, tall, thin guy with unexplained white/grey skin and green hair. Tom Hiddleston (Loki) would be my number one choice. He's a good actor with charisma, he has the smile, the right look, and he's likable. Unfortunately, we'll never see him play the Joker, which, IMO, it could be a lot better then Nicholson's and Ledger's version.
Technically the joker has no origin, that's one of the amazing things about him after all these decades later. He tells different stories about himself and no one knows what the truth is. TDK added that aspect of him perfectly IMO.

But as everyone knows he was first really influenced by the 1928 silent film The Man Who Laughs.

I actually prefer the TDK story of the joker by miles. Its very mature / adult in a way. He has scars, he is crazy, to hide scars he creates a nasty smile with a lipstick and then the next logical but insane step is to wear the entire joker face... The wall paint and the hair...

Its a very mature way of articulating how he is. Same was the case for bane. He was so brutally beaten that he had to wear that mechanism to breathe. We must remember many who went to watch these movies may or may not be comic fans and Nolan touched the subject in ways unimaginable but believable! Thats the key... Believable!

These were all humans and had to have a humane rational for appearance, including batman, cat-woman, etc... Pretty smart is what i say!

Technically the joker has no origin, that's one of the amazing things about him after all these decades later. He tells different stories about himself and no one knows what the truth is. TDK added that aspect of him perfectly IMO.

But as everyone knows he was first really influenced by the 1928 silent film The Man Who Laughs.

Back