1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 'I missed out' ZOMG thread coming to the sandbox soon, keep an eye out guys!

no not really, but this thread alone could keep it well fed

Are u buying this bro?

No, I don't collect Nolan Batman stuff but I used to so its still of mild interest. I just pop in now and again to see what's new...or indeed what isn't :lol

And lets face it there's not much going on in the Aliens & Robots section at the minute.

No, I don't collect Nolan Batman stuff but I used to so its still of mild interest. I just pop in now and again to see what's new...or indeed what isn't :lol

And lets face it there's not much going on in the Aliens & Robots section at the minute.

There is some good stuff in the PF scale... Couple of weeks ago i triggered the machiko... I must say she is very impressive!

Too many to count. :wink1:

Really? I don't know how many times I had to tell you you could use any replacement arm from any stand. You kept replying OVER AND OVER with links that never worked. I can only say "YES YOU CAN USE THAT" so many times before I give up. Good luck to you man.

I think we all should feel a little bit dirty and used right now! :lol

Man I feel really cheated. It wasn't just one of you guys but 3. So who's got the highest PM count from him?

I honestly don't see much of an improvement to upgrade from my orginal...good for people the missed it first time round.

So how was the Joker character supposed to end if Heath did not die? I imagine there would have been more than just left hanging!

I think Dark Knight Rises would have been all about the Joker and not Bane. It would might have been like the comic Killing Joke

Back