1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I think that video is THE reason so many people started "having a problem" with the batman voice :lol Most people didn't have a problem with the voice in BB, but then again, most people didn't see BB, so that could be a reason. Still, it wasn't until that video became popular that I saw people criticizing the voice. And that video was uploaded 3 days after the film was out.

I'm actually pretty excited for this, I missed out on the first one.
I made a clown mask to go with it
2865c50cd64f80d500e66a3a7abea0d8.png

I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, I might bash this guy and grumpy

You know what, since the Bank Robber Joker V1 was already done, I personally think it would have been cooler if Hot Toys made Grumpy. I just watched The Dark Knight last night for the first time in like a year, and Grumpy is the best of the clown thugs.

This release should have been him. If he would have been too barebones, maybe they could have included the purple fabric/grenade and a newly tailored jacket for the 2008 V1.

600px-TDK_20006.jpg

600px-TDK_4001.jpg

Grumpy.jpg

Grumpy would've been awesome, as well. That being said, I think this could have been a cool release, too, had they not treated it like a cash grab. Imagine if it had been an honest to goodness smiling sculpt, with the removable mask, new tailoring, accessories, etc. Hell, they could've even took a page out of their Scarecrow set and made Grumpy, too. Personally, I think the tailoring on this release looks fantastic, as well as the alternate masked head, and, honestly, the BRJ head does hold up pretty well, but, I don't know, it could've been so much more.

Looks like Joker ate too many sour grapes.

But yeah, I remember when people were loling at you, but now with this, they'll eat it all right up. Personally, I think the rig is kind of pointless considering the background dio and lack of Hot Toys bank manager. Not like anyone is going to display him like that. Still cool they offered it I guess, but it's whatever.

Grumpy would've been awesome, as well. That being said, I think this could have been a cool release, too, had they not treated it like a cash grab. Imagine if it had been an honest to goodness smiling sculpt, with the removable mask, new tailoring, accessories, etc. Hell, they could've even took a page out of their Scarecrow set and made Grumpy, too. Personally, I think the tailoring on this release looks fantastic, as well as the alternate masked head, and, honestly, the BRJ head does hold up pretty well, but, I don't know, it could've been so much more.
Grumpy could have been sorta cool but let's be honest he's a character of no significance pretty much. I don't see the point in making him even if it were part of a two pack. If Ra's can't even get a figure fricken Grumpy doesn't deserve one. He's more a character that if people really want to they can bash from the mask included in the DX11 Sideshow Exclusive set.

I think the 2.0 Bank Robber Joker is a good release of a popular character for people who missed out on the first release. The tailoring looks better on the suit which may not be enough for some people who own it to upgrade but still an improvement. My biggest gripe is probably the fact that the mask isn't a separate piece but part of the second head sculpt.

Well, i had missed the first release and then i had bought this aftermarket joker clothing set plus used the joker 2.0 head sculpt. Now i am thinking if i should buy another brj.... The fitting on that aftermarket set was not bad with matching shoes and all... But once again pendulumming...

[Q UOTE=Leon 911;6929812]Well, i had missed the first release and then i had bought this aftermarket joker clothing set plus used the joker 2.0 head sculpt. Now i am thinking if i should buy another brj.... The fitting on that aftermarket set was not bad with matching shoes and all... But once again pendulumming...[/QUOTE]
You buy it and like it my friend you gots lots of cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Q UOTE=Leon 911;6929812]Well, i had missed the first release and then i had bought this aftermarket joker clothing set plus used the joker 2.0 head sculpt. Now i am thinking if i should buy another brj.... The fitting on that aftermarket set was not bad with matching shoes and all... But once again pendulumming...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yeah... Most probably will but the list of things coming is long and i wish that "lots of cash" statement was true... If its anything more than 250 am passin it by a mile...

Yeah... Most probably will but the list of things coming is long and i wish that "lots of cash" statement was true... If its anything more than 250 am passin it by a mile...[/QUOTE]

You been working friend ? you have been extremely quiet , don't cry

Yeah... Most probably will but the list of things coming is long and i wish that "lots of cash" statement was true... If its anything more than 250 am passin it by a mile...

You been working friend ? you have been extremely quiet , don't cry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yes man... Have been on road for over 2 weeks now... Lots of airports and lack of sleep so things are getting crazy... But nothing to complain about... Life's good! ... How are u! ... And hows ur chase for the grails going... U buying this? ...

Sorry it was my opinion I take it all back Heath Ledger was so awesome he was the best Joker there ever was and will be. He was a brilliant actor and loving individual . Who am I to criticize him I am but a nobody on a action figure message board. I am so sorry to all his faithful followers, I will repent my sins.

Witty and clever.

As ever.

Back