1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, with all the new sublimes they have been doing, I could see a "Movie Masterpiece: Greatest Hits series" subline. Seriously, no joke.

51PQB24M8HL._SY300_.jpg

merch-2010-ep3greatestbattles-501stfig.jpg

ma5iFguhwf2ofDr3Gt0QuYg.jpg

MMSGH 001-Howard: "After the incredible reception of new Police Shootout T-800 from The Classic Terminator film, we are proud to announce that we will be revisiting our original version for fans to rejoice. After much aftermarket manipulation, we wanted to offer for fans the opportunity to own this timeless piece of Pancake face Arnold."

I think im going to stop collecting hot toys they are just getting greedy anymore. Why collect their figures if they keep remaking them when the value starts going up on the first release's ?

Its just not fun anymore.

Mother ****ers better leave Godfather alone. They even did that special relief edition that went for tens of thousands back then.

Thanks! Is there any sort of timeframe when they go up? Or is it just like out of the blue?

its like all releases, they just go up for PO randomly on Sideshow, so you need to follow on Facebook or on here. Their email alert system can be slow. So i recommend Facebook.

Thank you for that insight DiFabio,,,I came late to this collection world and bought the 1966 Batman fell in love with so much I have now secured the Mime version of the Joker and now working on the regular version.

Back