1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this was asked before in the thread. But does anyone know where I can get a BA Batman body or DX12 Body for a decent price that isnt too high. As I have the armory set but want an extra body to fill in the spot where the empty batsuit is supposed to be. Thank you.

Sorry if this was asked before in the thread. But does anyone know where I can get a BA Batman body or DX12 Body for a decent price that isnt too high. As I have the armory set but want an extra body to fill in the spot where the empty batsuit is supposed to be. Thank you.

I was in your shoes about a year ago. I couldn't find one for a decent price, so I bought an Armory Set without Alfred and/or Bruce. I kept the Batman figure, facesculpts, accessories, etc and sold the empty Armory. I didn't get much (because I kept all the goodies), but you could get a good amount if you include the accessories. I don't know if this is an option for you, but you may want to look into it before having to spend $200 or possibly more on just a DX12/Armory body.

Due to a situation, had to sold my Batarmory. I quickly regretted it. Save up some money and bought it again... Lol... Never going to let it go :lol

BATMAN TDKR (7995) ed1b SSR.jpg

Sorry for the slight hijack, but if anyone has an empty cowl kicking around I'm looking to buy one. Also a DX02 backpack but that's a different story :wink1:

Sorry for the slight hijack, but if anyone has an empty cowl kicking around I'm looking to buy one. Also a DX02 backpack but that's a different story :wink1:
You mean the armory empty cowl? You could try Toy Anxiety; I ordered one from there last month for a very fair price.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

You mean the armory empty cowl? You could try Toy Anxiety; I ordered one from there last month for a very fair price.

Yeah the armory one. Thanks they do have good prices and I've had a look there before but couldn't find one, maybe you bought the last one? ;) if you have a link to the cowl page that'd be great, maybe I'm just bad at searching

Yeah the armory one. Thanks they do have good prices and I've had a look there before but couldn't find one, maybe you bought the last one? ;) if you have a link to the cowl page that'd be great, maybe I'm just bad at searching
Just checked myself and yeah, it's no longer there. They do get new stuff from time to time so keep an eye on it if you don't find one elsewhere.

Just checked myself and yeah, it's no longer there. They do get new stuff from time to time so keep an eye on it if you don't find one elsewhere.

Thanks, will do :wave

Armory batman wise, aside from the improved headsculpt are there any differences between the armory batman and the DX12? I feel like I saw in a review about the armory one being less poseable (stiffer?), but I don't have both in hand to compare directly yet.

I have a questions, even though I know that it was asked many times. Are Dx12 and Armory bodies exactly same?

I recently compared the two in person. From what I could tell the Armory's arms go up a bit less at the shoulder joint (though could be just mine) and there is no flex at the ab/chest area.

Other than that there are some very subtle pattern changes on some of the leg pad sections, but essentially the same

Back