1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking Batman there. Still haven't done the gauntlet/glove mod myself (want to, since I prefer that look).

You mentioned heating up the gauntlet to open it up, do you also cut the top part of the glove?

The gauntlet Mod is fairly easy. The out come is well worth it. I prefer this look since the gloves fall off easily with out it. 05E67076-B057-47D0-B249-81E458667880-31764-00001A1274D191F0.jpg

Oh n here's my take on Choi Ben's Bar cowl. Did a few mods to my liking.
DSC00271.jpg

Yes. It's the same at the DX12 version. It's just a "new paint app".

Thank you irok!

And, have any of you guys bought the Supreme Bruce Wayne head, and had problems with it?

IMG_4337.JPG

I bought it, and tried to use it in the 236 Bruce Wayne body, and it didn't quite fit... it was loose...
Did it happen to any of you guys?

Thank you irok!

And, have any of you guys bought the Supreme Bruce Wayne head, and had problems with it?

View attachment 357427

I bought it, and tried to use it in the 236 Bruce Wayne body, and it didn't quite fit... it was loose...
Did it happen to any of you guys?

Just replace that neck adapter in the bottom to one with a smaller hole. Problem solved.

Its not the head sculpt itself, its the connector thats the problem.

Thanks Irok

And TheBatman, as it turns out, is hard to buy a neck adapter in Ecuador, so I was expecting someone to share their experience using the adapter it come with...
Trying to fit the head on the body, I broke the peg inside the body of my bruce wayne...

Thanks Irok

And TheBatman, as it turns out, is hard to buy a neck adapter in Ecuador, so I was expecting someone to share their experience using the adapter it come with...
Trying to fit the head on the body, I broke the peg inside the body of my bruce wayne...

Perhaps buy it from China/HK? How did you buy the head sculpt?

I haven't done it before - but maybe try putting a tiny bit of putty (or something similar) in the adapter? It won't be perfect, but it probably wouldn't be as loose.

I haven't done it before - but maybe try putting a tiny bit of putty (or something similar) in the adapter? It won't be perfect, but it probably wouldn't be as loose.

Thanks Cap...
I'll have to look for something similar...
i was thinking of doing something like that...

Oh man....sorry about that.

Maybe a freak here can help you out?

It's ok...
While I would like to change the adapter, what has me worried, is the neck post, that I broke trying to fit the head...
I used Loctite... lots of it... I'm not aure how strong it'll be, to hold the peg in place, when moving or changing the head...:/

Back