1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I installed the batteries and moved the switch under the lights to all 3 positions. Is there another switch? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hmmm, that is weird. Anyone else want to chime in? If the batteries are in and you turn to the ON position, it should go on automatically so it's strange that it's not. Either something's up with the battery or the wiring or the lights.

decided that I am going to sell this set Armory Bruce and Alfred, only opened it to check contents, selling price $610.00 Shipped. PM me if interested.

Added a "companion" piece to my armory...
c8affebc8e9fe0511ea351107bd51acf.jpg

Hey guys, I have a chance to either get the DX12 or this Armory set at pretty much the same price. Is there any improvement to the Batman figure or is it exactly the same one? That's the most important thing to me.

Hey guys, I have a chance to either get the DX12 or this Armory set at pretty much the same price. Is there any improvement to the Batman figure or is it exactly the same one? That's the most important thing to me.

Get the armory, the headsculpt is vastly improved over the dx12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the armory, the headsculpt is vastly improved over the dx12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I didnt make this clear earlier, the set I can buy is the Armory Set with Batman (not the one with Alfred and Bruce Wayne), does that Batman also have a better headsculpt? Will definitely get that one if it is.

Seems like a no-brainer to me.

I think the only thing DX12 has that the armory doesn't is the EMP gun, a Wayne headsculpt, and the stand (who cares?).

The armory is more impressive, has the same figure, and lots of weapons and accessories. A much better value if you can only get one.

Sorry I didnt make this clear earlier, the set I can buy is the Armory Set with Batman (not the one with Alfred and Bruce Wayne), does that Batman also have a better headsculpt? Will definitely get that one if it is.

The Batman figure in all three sets (Armory, Armory with just Alfred and Armory with both Bruce and Alfred) is the same. While I still like the DX12 headsculpt, most seem to prefer the Armory's. Hope this helps and good luck. :duff

Is there anything weird about Alfred's neck adaptor? Want to use the body for a custom (haven't bought it yet), but someone was saying the body peg inside his chest was different compared to what Hot Toys usually uses...

This was the comment: "Also with the Alfred body, the used a slightly smaller body peg inside the chest, so a regular separate neck doesn't fit into the body properly."

The Batman figure in all three sets (Armory, Armory with just Alfred and Armory with both Bruce and Alfred) is the same. While I still like the DX12 headsculpt, most seem to prefer the Armory's. Hope this helps and good luck. :duff

Thanks! Ended up buying the Armory set thanks to your input!

Back