1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to made a background asap

a57539b8dc100b8b4188156e12cf78db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful man :clap. I'm hoping to have a similar set up soon

"Master Bruce, in future you can bloody well clean the flies off the windscreen yourself."

:lol

I agree. I think a background would make it too crowded and distract the eye from the "real" pieces (IMO, of course).

It looks great as it is!

:exactly: it looks great like that, and with those lights it kind of looks like it's a bunker or something, I like it

Those who own his suit is it more black, dark navy or charcoal. I've seen a few EBay pics but still hard to distinguish due to camera lighting. Before I look into getting one his screen accurate is HT version.

Is the set of 3 good value? Wondering if I should skip the two extra figures to save money

I started out with just the Batman set...then separately chased down Alfred...and then a Wayne head :cuckoo: Wasn't exactly the smartest approach. The Michael Caine sculpt is truly amazing though so I wouldn't miss out on that. All depends on what you want, I reckon. I feel like I've seen a lot of good deals for this lately. Whichever you choose, you won't be let down by the armory. It's awesome...was just messing with mine this afternoon...

armory1.jpg

armory2.jpg

armory3.jpg

Hi, first post here.

Need help please.

Got the armory today, only my second 2nd Hot Toys piece, and I'm battling figuring how to remove the utility belt?

Also, is there any way to hide the straps beneath the breast plate?

Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Hi, first post here.

Need help please.

Got the armory today, only my second 2nd Hot Toys piece, and I'm battling figuring how to remove the utility belt?

Also, is there any way to hide the straps beneath the breast plate?

Please let me know and thanks in advance.

The belt is tricky - it does come apart. Just take your time and prize it gently at the gap.

To hide the straps on the suit - the two pieces of the suit will move independently - don't be afraid to work on them to hide the straps - you won't hurt it.
Attempt to bend his upper body forward while using your thumb to push his stomach up.

The belt is tricky - it does come apart. Just take your time and prize it gently at the gap.

To hide the straps on the suit - the two pieces of the suit will move independently - don't be afraid to work on them to hide the straps - you won't hurt it.
Attempt to bend his upper body forward while using your thumb to push his stomach up.

Mighty thank you. I shall try. :wave

By the way, the chest piece looks kind of flat? Is there any way to fix that?

I started out with just the Batman set...then separately chased down Alfred...and then a Wayne head :cuckoo: Wasn't exactly the smartest approach. The Michael Caine sculpt is truly amazing though so I wouldn't miss out on that. All depends on what you want, I reckon. I feel like I've seen a lot of good deals for this lately. Whichever you choose, you won't be let down by the armory. It's awesome...was just messing with mine this afternoon...

View attachment 183092

View attachment 183093

View attachment 183094

Another beautiful display here! Nice use of the demon suit too

View attachment 183092

View attachment 183093

View attachment 183094

Great pics, is that the demon bat suit?

So, just won the armory piece (for $30 :yess:) on eBay without accessories (so I have to start that hunt) to pose my DX12 with, but the listing stated that the remote quit working. The seller said he did not try swapping batteries and said he did use the function often. So my question for anyone that owns this is, has there been any known faults with the remote control light system? Hoping it's just the battery, but meh, I'll take it for the price.

Could be ****** wiring, that happens a lot in these Hot Toys electronics. Relatively easy to fix, if you're willing to open the components.

So, just won the armory piece (for $30 :yess:) on eBay without accessories (so I have to start that hunt) to pose my DX12 with, but the listing stated that the remote quit working. The seller said he did not try swapping batteries and said he did use the function often. So my question for anyone that owns this is, has there been any known faults with the remote control light system? Hoping it's just the battery, but meh, I'll take it for the price.
I posted in this thread in Feb regarding how I fixed one that I had:

The same thing happened to me with my first Armory. I took apart the remote and bent the metal battery contact down and that did the trick. The metal contact not touching the battery was the problem. May be a similar situation with yours. Those remotes are very cheaply made.

Back