1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 06.51.05.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-04-16 at 06.50.47.jpg

Here's my Armoury Batman :clap

I used the 20% off coupon to get this from SS which I thought was a sweet deal. I got my shipping notice today, and they are sending me a 1:6 Tonto free of charge also. Is this a mistake or are they giving these away because they can't sell them?

I used the 20% off coupon to get this from SS which I thought was a sweet deal. I got my shipping notice today, and they are sending me a 1:6 Tonto free of charge also. Is this a mistake or are they giving these away because they can't sell them?

That's the reason why. :lol

Congrats on the sweet deal. :duff

Same thing happened to me and I thought it was an error at first, but quickly realized they're giving them away.

They give old stock away as a random draw gift. It's a great marketing strategy.

If anyone else feels like it's a punishment feel free to send them to me. I'll even cover shipping. Problem solved.

Did you request a pack out?

They give old stock away as a random draw gift. It's a great marketing strategy.

I order so much stuff from them and I am never lucky enough to get any free figures...I will have 8 figures delivered by August this year. Hopefully I will get lucky

I order so much stuff from them and I am never lucky enough to get any free figures...I will have 8 figures delivered by August this year. Hopefully I will get lucky

I hear you. I have all of the available guardians that you can get coming in May so that would be cool to get a random figure.

Has anyone received this set from onesixthbruce as I paid for it in full back in Jan. Sent a message but not heard back...

Back