1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the answersabout the armory remote :) I'll try fiddling with the metal battery contact piece tomorrow and if that doesn't work I'll ask my seller for a replacement.

Thanks for the answersabout the armory remote :) I'll try fiddling with the metal battery contact piece tomorrow and if that doesn't work I'll ask my seller for a replacement.
Just be careful as the screws are tiny and black so if you drop one you may never see it again. Also be careful tightening them as they want to strip in the cheap plastic. Nine never even tightened all the way. Oh and also the power button may want to pop out due to the spring. It is easy though by just take your time.

Just gave it a try now. Loosened the screws by one turn and for some reason that fixed the problem. No idea how though :dunno Thanks again to all the people who gave me advice :)

If anyone has a spare head(or any spare batman parts really) for the armory let me know. I got the dx12 and an mms Nolan head. I like both actually, but would always like to have the armory head as well. Then I can work on building a dx02 and dx12 anyway..since I already have the heads. Thanks guys!

Anyone has bought the custom cape from Jaxon who can give some feedback about the product and seller?

Regards

its not to hard to contact him and get a cape, its cheap and and affordable. (since it was pretty much copy off someone else's cape, pattern, style, layout, pictures, ideas, and even the "name of the cape", LOL) and sell it for lower price..... there is a feedback for ya ;)

its not to hard to contact him and get a cape, its cheap and and affordable. (since it was pretty much copy off someone else's cape, pattern, style, layout, pictures, ideas, and even the "name of the cape", LOL) and sell it for lower price..... there is a feedback for ya ;)
That was what I was looking for yeah thanks. Now I will contact the original maker of those amazing capes if you know what I mean [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

That was what I was looking for yeah thanks. Now I will contact the original maker of those amazing capes if you know what I mean [emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

Liforigno's capes are really, really good, and he's having a sale. $15 for 1/6, and $30 for 1/4 shipped. No need to overpay.

BOOM!

Back