1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys I have a few questions:

1) How is the Wayne head compared to the dx12 wayne head. I'm using the dx12 for a custom Wayne and I was wondering if the new paintjob was significantly better for a wayne figure.

2) How much taller is the Bruce Wayne figure compared to Alfred? I have Wayne on a knock off body and he seems to be of equal height. Is that correct?

1) How is the Wayne head compared to the dx12 wayne head. I'm using the dx12 for a custom Wayne and I was wondering if the new paintjob was significantly better for a wayne figure.

IMO, insignificant. The paint doesn't make up for whatever weaknesses someone may find in the sculpt. If you already have one, keep it.

2) How much taller is the Bruce Wayne figure compared to Alfred? I have Wayne on a knock off body and he seems to be of equal height. Is that correct?

Same height. My Wayne is now bagged in a drawer so this is from memory from some weeks ago.

Hey everyone, I know there has been plenty of photo's in here of the Armory already but just thought I post some photo's of mine that I took over the weekend. Didn't get the set with Alfred or Bruce so just the Armory for me.

fUisK7H.jpg
0Opk3bx.jpg
ryTwzNY.jpg
khlc1L0.jpg
aTLYhOP.jpg

Wow, that recast is awful. The shape of the face is all wrong. Look at that mouth, it's all scrunched up!

With some work it can possibly be used for one of Bale's other roles. Make it even thinner and change the hair and paint for the Machinist. ;)

I kind of imagined the Phicen looking different, thanks for the info. I'd love to get one of these (just the skeleton) but it looks like buying a full $110 doll is the only way to do it.

Does anyone know if Tony Mei made a custom cape for the batman armory. I just got around to un-boxing the armory cape and not really too happy with it. If he does can someone post a pic. Thanks

It's the same as the DX12, so yeah, I'm sure it'll fit.

Expect to pay a pretty penny for that piece of fabric though, almost $70 which is ridiculous considering how expensive these figures are.

That is of course, my humble, assholish opinion.

Does anyone know if Tony Mei made a custom cape for the batman armory. I just got around to un-boxing the armory cape and not really too happy with it. If he does can someone post a pic. Thanks

Tony makes two custom capes for the DX12, either of which will work with the Armory figure - a longer-style cape that is more appropriate for TDK and a shorter, battle-length version more appropriate for TDKR.

You can always send him a PM, he'll give you all of the info. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/tonymeis/

Edit: Just saw fran's comments. It's only about $55. :lol

Back