1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies if this had been asked and answered before, but are the hands for the Armory Batman figure the exact same set we got from DX12? Thanks!

In the HOUSE:)

FRkfMHb.jpg

Hi guys,
Does anyone know if this new BW's head will fit the armory Batman's body?
if anyone has a picture of it that'd be nice :wink1:, I've seen pictures of BW's head with the dx12's body, but not sure If there is a picture of it on the armory's body!
because I'm planning on getting BW's head alone with the batman and the armory set.

Hi guys,
Does anyone know if this new BW's head will fit the armory Batman's body?
if anyone has a picture of it that'd be nice :wink1:, I've seen pictures of BW's head with the dx12's body, but not sure If there is a picture of it on the armory's body!
because I'm planning on getting BW's head alone with the batman and the armory set.

Yes it does. Look back through the thread and you will find a load of pictures.

Well my batman and armoury arrived but I'm currently in London waiting on my flight for our honeymoon. So it'll be 3 weeks before I see it, oh well. On the upside the wedding went ahead perfectly!

Heartiest congratulations!!Have a great Honeymoon and great life together!!And think of this as a late wedding present.Better than a trouser press,toaster,etc.

Heartiest congratulations!!Have a great Honeymoon and great life together!!And think of this as a late wedding present.Better than a trouser press,toaster,etc.

Thank you sir, I will do. I just heard from my man in Hong Kong and have bought a robocop without chair as it was released today and it is also getting sent out now so it should be waiting for me when I get home too.
May have some explaining to do when I get home, 2 armourys and 1 robocop :)

1st world problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back