1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scalpel and glue and whiskey!
:lol

(that whole body is heavily modded, as is the armour. completely cut apart and put back together, the head widened, eyes modded, that's a DX12 cowl with an Armory faceplate, under suit taken out.. neck reshaped, I can't even remember the amount of **** we did to them :lol)

Last edited:
Wow, incredible Rorywan! I tried that shoulder mod a couple months back, ended up ruining it... Don't even bother with my DX12 anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what it is or why it might be, but for some reason he looks weird...

I'm pretty happy with him I must say, it is a DX12. There is some lens distortion going on, maybe that's why? Or maybe it's cause your so used to looking at the stock version, I find that sometimes.

Wow, incredible Rorywan! I tried that shoulder mod a couple months back, ended up ruining it... Don't even bother with my DX12 anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, yeah, it's scary cutting up the shoulder pads.

Hmmm, let me trying putting them side to side. I'm not trying to compare the two since one is real and the other is a toy, but I'm trying to see if I could figure out what could be bothering me.

1_zps90518b18.jpg
429259_temnyj-rycar_byetmen_kostyum_temnyj_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Hmmm, let me trying putting them side to side. I'm not trying to compare the two since one is real and the other is a toy, but I'm trying to see if I could figure out what could be bothering me.

1_zps90518b18.jpg
429259_temnyj-rycar_byetmen_kostyum_temnyj_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg
Your image isn't working, but if you're comparing it to an actual still of Bale in suit, ...don't. The only HT thing that comes close to reality is a modded QS001. Compare it to the stock DX 12.

Might just be the way the arms are posed :lol :slap

or the shoulders not being wider? :dunno

Well, it's 3/4's to camera (not straight on) with a turned head so it will look narrower. But all HT Bale Batmen are away too wide. He isn't that wide in reality. Anyway, just sharing.

Back