1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to find someone that is interested in the set but not the Alfred figure, so I can buy it from him.
Not easy. Already have the armory from Toys legend and don't feel like selling it to buy the HT set. Not easy to find someone...
I can only hope once released that Alfred figure will be sold separately by some.

LOL yeah. Bills bills bills! This year I think I only have the Iron Patriot, Mark 42, Robocop, and the Armory coming in, and I will "try" to leave it at that.. :wink1:

Try try try... Never works that way, i resisted preorders and now bang bang bang.... Robocop, armory, tonto, wolverine, some 5 custom sets... So like i said, never works ;)

Try try try... Never works that way, i resisted preorders and now bang bang bang.... Robocop, armory, tonto, wolverine, some 5 custom sets... So like i said, never works ;)

LOL I already know I will probably break if the TDW Loki looks great :slap and if it does, then TDW Thor might follow...:thud: It's all a chain!!!!

I am trying to find someone that is interested in the set but not the Alfred figure, so I can buy it from him.
Not easy. Already have the armory from Toys legend and don't feel like selling it to buy the HT set. Not easy to find someone...
I can only hope once released that Alfred figure will be sold separately by some.

Im in the same boat here man. I really want that Alfred figure and that's all I need. I love my Toy Legend Armory.

I really do not want Alfred, so if you are in the UK or Europe, pm me when I get the set, and I will happily sell you Alfred for £100.:yess:

The art is in placing the order when you are already broke. I went broke in sep and now i am waiting for the 7 preods to materialize. Lol...

:lol Preordering when broke is like floating a check for collectors. Sometimes you just gotta do it and hope you come up with the money in time :pray: :lol At least we get a long time to save for this one.

:lol Preordering when broke is like floating a check for collectors. Sometimes you just gotta do it and hope you come up with the money in time :pray: :lol At least we get a long time to save for this one.

Na na .. Its not that bad... I was just kidding around... All i meant was, we are all broke no matter what ;) cause this is a never ending loop...

...about the dust-proofing, https://www.lowes.com/pd_31963-1410...currentURL=?Ntt=clear+weatherstrip&facetInfo= but hoping they'd make one in 3/4 width. Been using a Frost King like that one in the link but brown in color and 3/4 wide. But I'd really love that clear/ transparent version.

Welll, keeps the dust off as far as i could remember like I've just been cleaning my detolfs once every 3-4months! That's good enough since my basement is carpeted!

I really do not want Alfred, so if you are in the UK or Europe, pm me when I get the set, and I will happily sell you Alfred for £100.:yess:

That's good to hear. Trying to find someone here in Belgium first because I can buy the full armory HT set for £373 (with a 10% discount). So I might find someone who would be interested in the armory + Bruce Wayne.

That's good to hear. Trying to find someone here in Belgium first because I can buy the full armory HT set for £373 (with a 10% discount). So I might find someone who would be interested in the armory + Bruce Wayne.
Wow, that is a great price after 10% discount. Who is the retailer and do they sell to the UK? The best price in the UK is OSB at £374.99 plus £13 postage. They might have run out of stock, so get your preorders in FAST!:panic:

Wow, that is a great price after 10% discount. Who is the retailer and do they sell to the UK? The best price in the UK is OSB at £374.99 plus £13 postage. They might have run out of stock, so get your preorders in FAST!:panic:

They do sell worldwide. Shop is www.lacitedesnuages.be

But for me it's even more interesting because I don't need to pay shipping costs, shop is only 20min driving from where I am living.

I can't believe that after the amount of times got toys have released this suit they still haven't included some more hands. :lol
Also, I've said it before but I'm wondering if hot toys will include a stand for the batman figure itself when it's being used as a full figure. I'd love them to include a black oval stand.

Thanks for the pics though Hydeous. Sucks about you losing your other pictures. Hope there wasn't anything too sentimental on there. I had to restore my recently and I lost everything on there, all my pictures from concerts I'd been to, pics of me and my girlfriend when we'd been out places. Damn technology. :lol

Its a new phone, so there wasn't too many pics or stuffs there yet. But I did lost all of the pics I took at secret base. :(

Which hands do you mean? I mean I barely use the ones that were included in DX12. Just the normal fisted ones.

To be fair yeah, I mostly use the fisted hands anyway, but I always found that it was a bit awkward trying to get him to hold the sticky bomb gun well or the EMP gun and look natural. Just thought given the amount of specific hands they included with say the dx11 for holding all the weapons and poses they could have included a few more.

Not that it's a deal breaker by any means, there's already a ton of stuff in this release at a really great price for what you're getting.

Ah, i see what you mean.

I find that a tad annoying, buti tend to display most of my figures in a static museum pose, so it doesnt reallly bother me. But then again on a second thought, had they provided the perfect gun holding hands, id pose em with it, just like the ones that came with the quarter scale bats.

Back