1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this set going to come in three different packages similar to the scarecrow and batman set? That's kinda what I'm thinking, which means it'll be easy to offload a piece it one wishes. For the price of the Bruce Wayne and the fact that it'll be the hardest to come by. I'd say the full set is the way to go.

I don't know....Maybe

Sorry is this has been addressed already but what do people think of the chances of getting loose figures of Alfred and Bruce Wayne once this out?
I already have the DX12 and really not into getting the Armory itself...

Chances will be 100% if you're willing to pay the prices being asked. It's pretty much guaranteed (as in carved in stone) that these sets are going to be parted out.

Is this set going to come in three different packages similar to the scarecrow and batman set? That's kinda what I'm thinking, which means it'll be easy to offload a piece it one wishes. For the price of the Bruce Wayne and the fact that it'll be the hardest to come by. I'd say the full set is the way to go.

Yeah, I'll assume so. Just like the mark IV with gantry and without gantry. Or the Iron man hall of armor set of 1, 4 or 7 pieces. It'll help them pack these so much faster.

Yeah, I'll assume so. Just like the mark IV with gantry and without gantry. Or the Iron man hall of armor set of 1, 4 or 7 pieces. It'll help them pack these so much faster.
I will be very surprised if they bother to pack them separately in order to help their customers resale them more conveniently!

It'll be faster for them to pack by the batch, I'd imagine. And also judging from previous similar product, that has always been their MO. So I don't think this will be any different.

I think that the full set could have Bruce and Alfred together in a vacu-tray or foam, on top of the armory that is also on a vacu-tray, the rest of the accessories (capes and hands) under the armory. Though following the Scarecrow+Demon Batman packaging would be nice for those who plan to sell some parts from the set :)

The Scarecrow and Demon Bats were individually boxed, yes, but those boxes were in one larger slide case box, right? So the complete set of both figures shipped as ONE box, correct?

How did the complete set of the IM gantry ship?

The Scarecrow and Demon Bats were individually boxed, yes, but those boxes were in one larger slide case box, right? So the complete set of both figures shipped as ONE box, correct?

How did the complete set of the IM gantry ship?
Exactly the same as the Scarecrow and Demon Bats. The Mark IV was packaged in it's own box while the Gauntry also had it's own. They were then both placed into one big box to accommodate both of them. I can see Alfred and Bruce getting their own separate box or they'll make two boxes. One box for the Armory + Batman and the other box for Alfred + Bruce. They'll both be roughly the same size so that when stacked together, they can be placed into one big box, just like the Gauntry + Mark IV.

GantryMarkIV_01.jpg

GantryMarkIV_02.jpg

^ Thanks for that Hologram! And the pictures too! That's what I'm hoping. I'd prefer my set shipped in one complete unit, not 3 (or 2) separate boxes.

It'll most likely be in seperate boxes. Makes it much easier to make the seperate boxes then package them as ordered, just the armory n bats or with alfred etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back