1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30% deposit... But total cost for dx11 and dx12 was 295 usd each ... for Europe tha sideshow option is a custom nightmare ebay sellers is a great deal. For example full combo armory will cost me 620 usd total shipped, sideshow preorder is at the same price but...when package will be arrived in Greece an addirioal cost of 200+ usd will be requested due to Fedex policy.

Yeah I understand that but can't you get it locally?

Personally I wouldnt PO anything from eBay. Even if you have a reputable seller, something could happen within the 10 months, like they could go out of business, and you lose all your money.

I know of a place this happened to that sold music, cds, vinyl, etc, the guy went out of business after many years of being a reputable seller and everyone lost their money on new and pre-orders that were made. Just a risky thing if you ask me to trust eBay sellers on very long POs no matter how good their history is.

Well to be fair you are only risk losing your NRD payment so at least your not risking all your money.

Ppl who pre order ANYTHING from ebay deserve no sympathy. It's been said over and over not to ever do it, even if it's the almighty (albeit expensive) timcent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe AE is sold out already, they must not have ordered many in then.

Its not that they didn't order many, its that they aren't allowed to order very many. Sideshow cap's people's order limits. For some reason BBTS gets to order a LOT more than other retailers though.

Ppl who pre order ANYTHING from ebay deserve no sympathy. It's been said over and over not to ever do it, even if it's the almighty (albeit expensive) timcent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you from mate? I respect your point of view about ebay, but the lasr two year I had no problems with ebay sellers from Hk. So I continue preordering for them...

Where are you from mate? I respect your point of view about ebay, but the lasr two year I had no problems with ebay sellers from Hk. So I continue preordering for them...

It is just a matter of protection. They collect payment now. What happens if the company you ordered from went out of business? October is a long ways away and anything can happen. Any chance of a refund could go out the window.

Its not that they didn't order many, its that they aren't allowed to order very many. Sideshow cap's people's order limits. For some reason BBTS gets to order a LOT more than other retailers though.

Oh ok do you think it's because they are just a small comic store so sideshow won't allow them to order many in?

OneSixthBruce in the UK just revealed the price for the full set (MMS236) and it's actually cheaper than Sideshow's price.

£374.99, which at today's rate is $621.12.

That's an amazing price for three figures and the armoury. (And no shipping to pay for me).

Even better, the more orders OSB gets, the more he can reduce the price:

WaiMan said:
If I can get it down more I will, more I order more cheaper I get, I've already gave my order in to get this price. So may reduce if I order more.

Yeah it is good for those people who don't have a Batman figure but I think they should at least give an option of just having two figures with the Batman Armory instead of another figure that can be made into Batman. Since the whole point of the Armory is to have the Bat suit in there said:
Actually in this case, knowing how they love to squeeze as much as they can out of what they've already made, that may in fact, have been entirely the point...to sell another batman figure....

This looks awesome. Ordered complete set from Alter Ego before they sold out. Now it says pre sold out and the price has been raised. So glad I locked it up before that happened. Canceled the 1/4 scale Bats and have Bane, Joker, and Camo Tumbler. I need Batman to complete the Dark Knight collection!

This looks awesome. Ordered complete set from Alter Ego before they sold out. Now it says pre sold out and the price has been raised. So glad I locked it up before that happened. Canceled the 1/4 scale Bats and have Bane, Joker, and Camo Tumbler. I need Batman to complete the Dark Knight collection!

Do cancelled orders yield the same lower price? Or only the new retail? If so, mind as well just order from SSC then with their 5% reward points vs 2%, plus FlexPay.

Back