1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was confused to. It's Bruce and Alfred and armory with batsuit that can be made into one Batman figure, making the set three figures. Personally I just wish they would have the armory with bat suit (not figure) and the two figures.

thanks alot for the clarification ! much apperciated. now i have to decide if i wanna get this or HCG predator bio mask.:slap

They couldn't have just given armory without a batsuit that can be made into a figure. If they did, it would be less than what toys legend is offering. Also, it makes little sense to provide just an hanging suit that does not convert into a figure. So as batman and armory as base, now you have two add ons... Bruce and Alfred. So its pretty simple if you ask me. Lastly, if they only made Bruce and or Alfred they wouldn't rake on the 600 plus dollar they will? So its a phenomenal business strategy and also something that 90 pct buyers would want.

Your talking about if they wanted to just sell the Armory on its own with the Batman figure. Of course it would make more sense to them financially to sell the Armory with a full figure. I just don't think they need to do that for the other sets.

It's good for those who don't yet have batman...anyway the suit is only a faceplate away from being batman (since it stands on its own)...so cost-wise it's a better deal, especially since people realistically won't be changing Bruce Wayne into the batman outfit and back again...

Yeah it is good for those people who don't have a Batman figure but I think they should at least give an option of just having two figures with the Batman Armory instead of another figure that can be made into Batman. Since the whole point of the Armory is to have the Bat suit in there, not another Batman figure.

That's my plan.

I also hope that they improve the cowl before it gets released. I think the world is calling out for a new DX12 cowl.

They should be able to fix the eyes on the cowl by using the same trick they used on the DX11 and QS001 by setting the eyes back deeper into the head. Thus, making them appear smaller.

They should be able to fix the eyes on the cowl by using the same trick they used on the DX11 and QS001 by setting the eyes back deeper into the head. Thus, making them appear smaller.

Yeah, hopefully they will sort the eyes out.

I would like them to reshape the cowl as well - the shape of the DX12 cowl does not resemble the film at all.

Anyone able to offer advice regarding pre-ordering on ebay for an item not available until October?

Yes. Don't do it. eBay only covers you for 30 days. You order something now, in 10 months, that seller doesn't have to give you anything and eBay won't protect you from that. :nono

I think that's it for their supply from SS. The only way they'd list stock again is if people cancel their pre-orders (and forfeit their NRD on that great price)

Yeah. I was waiting to decide whether I wanted to do FlexPlan or save $30 or so with one payment whilst watching the Breaking Bad marathon. Then I fell asleep. :thud:

I can't believe AE is sold out already, they must not have ordered many in then.

Sideshow restricts the allotment of what retailers like AE, BBTS, CSC, TA, etc. can sell. That's why they sell out so fast, their stocks are limited now.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do that. EVER! You lose all protection from PayPal because they only protect you up to 45 days. I would look for a reputable dealer. You are leaving yourself up to being scammed.

Ι plan to preorder from ebay. I have done it many times in the past with Goodshippped and Timcent...Excellent sellers. Dx11, DX12 and QS001 are preorders from ebay.

You have to put a huge NRD down though ordering through them. I had to put over $100 deposit for the DX11! :horror
30% deposit... But total cost for dx11 and dx12 was 295 usd each ... for Europe tha sideshow option is a custom nightmare ebay sellers is a great deal. For example full combo armory will cost me 620 usd total shipped, sideshow preorder is at the same price but...when package will be arrived in Greece an addirioal cost of 200+ usd will be requested due to Fedex policy.

Ι plan to preorder from ebay. I have done it many times in the past with Goodshippped and Timcent...Excellent sellers. Dx11, DX12 and QS001 are preorders from ebay.

Personally I wouldnt PO anything from eBay. Even if you have a reputable seller, something could happen within the 10 months, like they could go out of business, and you lose all your money.

I know of a place this happened to that sold music, cds, vinyl, etc, the guy went out of business after many years of being a reputable seller and everyone lost their money on new and pre-orders that were made. Just a risky thing if you ask me to trust eBay sellers on very long POs no matter how good their history is.

Back