1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone ordered two of the huge sets from BBTS.com but don't think you'll be able to get one, could you maybe cancel one so I could get one? (Only if you can't afford a second)

^^ Ss being the *** they are, they dont give you points on an order when you use existing rewards to buy that product.

Not defending Sideshow but honestly they do not have to give you anything. :dunno
Also its almost insane the amount of free stuff they gave away the last few weeks, I got an extra $70 in rewards points for nothing.

AE is very tempting, but i have never bought from them and i am very uncomfortable (may be for unfounded reasons).

I've been buying figures from AE since 2011 (probably up to 45 or so figures purchased from them) and they are top notch. They double-box by default with the manufacturer shipper box cushioned in brown paper inside of another box. I've never received anything damaged or had to return anything so don't feel uncomfortable about AE.

For a time, AE even had a payment plan option, but it must have been too cumbersome to maintain. If they'd kept it, then I probably would have avoided SS for expensive purchases like this Armory set because of SS's annoying "only ship to billing address" policy and the hoops you have to jump through to authorize another ship-to address for every damn order (this is not a problem at AE).

I even got a handwritten note in the mail from AE this past Thanksgiving saying thanks for shopping with them and for supporting them over the years. That kind of attention to customers is why they've been my go-to site for a while now.

Not defending Sideshow but honestly they do not have to give you anything. :dunno
Also its almost insane the amount of free stuff they gave away the last few weeks, I got an extra $70 in rewards points for nothing.

How so? Did you have to purchase anything?

I really hope someone cancels theirs (Alfred and Bruce set) on BBTS so I don't have to get it on Sideshow.

Hey there just got home from work..Why does Everyone want to order through BBTS,,It says it is Sold Out and it cost the same as Sideshow.$624.99..??????

^^^ I may be after I figure out some of my options. I pre-ordered just to reserve a spot while I figure things out, so keep your eyes on there. I'm sure there will be others who will cancel as well. And SSC doesn't sell out that fast usually, I don't think, but you never know.

^^^ I may be after I figure out some of my options. I pre-ordered just to reserve a spot while I figure things out, so keep your eyes on there. I'm sure there will be others who will cancel as well. And SSC doesn't sell out that fast usually, I don't think, but you never know.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Basically the actual batman figure itself is essentially the same a the dx12 but with new face plates, smaller versions of the qs001. It also seems to have a slightly new belt as its in segments or links like the dx12 but is a clean belt with all the little canisters and stuff that can be added, again I think this is like the qs001.

Other than that it's the obvious stuff from the pics, such as not including the EMP gun or steps base. Also, I've mentioned this before so I may sound like a broken record, but one thing they've included that I love is the grapple gun holster. I loved that look in the dark knight.
Thanks. I thought the serious face looked like the 1/4 scale one, though I thought maybe HT had the sense to just do what RobbiethePainter did, and take the mouth out of the Wayne head. This gives the Batman himself some extra appeal IMO.

This is a No Brainer for me,,With all the Free Rewards Points that has been given out..Plus the many problems we might have with this..SIDESHOW ALL THE WAY For Me...Dont even have to think about it Sideshow has just been to Good to me in the Past.:yess:

Anyone figure out what the remote control looking thingee is?

Specs say it's for the lights. I was hoping they were for the doors as well. :lol

Instead of using Flex pay, why not just set up your own monthly plan where you put money away and save up, month by month? Sure, you need will power for that, but it is doable and achieves the same thing.

It's actually even better.
You can invest $65/mo in something that pays interest, and get more after 10 months. :lol

Glancing over some of the posts, it seems like people are content with the price of this set. I believe sideshow is marking up the full set by ~$120 from the original hot toys price. No issues with this amount from the board?

I can understand people paying $120 more for something that comes from another continent, and for better customer service.

$624.99 for the bundle. Bought! Great price.

:1-1: Isn't it nice to have your faith restored that HT and SSC can still suprise us with "good deals"? Exactly how I felt when the prices first came out here at our local stores.

You're not getting a $250 Batman with this though :wink1: :monkey3

Maybe... even better. A non-$250 Batman maybe but with better faceplates than the $250 Batman :yess:

Back