1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of using Flex pay, why not just set up your own monthly plan where you put money away and save up, month by month? Sure, you need will power for that, but it is doable and achieves the same thing.

Save up $65 a month for 10 months and there you go.

Instead of using Flex pay, why not just set up your own monthly plan where you put money away and save up, month by month? Sure, you need will power for that, but it is doable and achieves the same thing.

that's exactly what I am doing. I rather save a bit to use towards other figures

I'm actually surprised with the price. I am most likely in for the Alfred set. But the more I think about it, I'm gonna go for the full set. I just need to wait for some RP to become active.

Yeah, someone used an AE coupon. Cool thing is even if you use a coupon, you still get reward points on the difference/remainder you pay.

Agreed. Seriously, I think if they did this, they would put so many competitors out of business.
There isn't really any competitors SS is up against. Both BBTS and AE are retailers under SS. They get their Hot Toys stock from SS. BBTS is a little different due to the various amount of merchandise that they sell but AE is run right under SS. Heck if you have a problem with your order from AE, they usually run it by SS before taking action. That's why SS had to tell them to not give all the PO's a market discount because everyone was going to the retailers for the cheaper price.

Didn't know you still get RP if you use a coupon on AE, glad to hear. I used mine thinking I wouldn't get RP from this order but looks like I will.

it was probably a personal code because I spent a good hour googling Alteregocomic coupon codes and came up with absolutely nothing....

This is exactly how I afford this stuff.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

There isn't really any competitors SS is up against. Both BBTS and AE are retailers under SS. They get their Hot Toys stock from SS. BBTS is a little different due to the various amount of merchandise that they sell but AE is run right under SS. Heck if you have a problem with your order from AE, they usually run it by SS before taking action. That's why SS had to tell them to not give all the PO's a market discount because everyone was going to the retailers for the cheaper price.

Didn't know you still get RP if you use a coupon on AE, glad to hear. I used mine thinking I wouldn't get RP from this order but looks like I will.

Interesting. You learn something new everyday, haha. Thank you, for your bit, and you're welcome, for mine. :lol :yess: :hi5:

I wonder why AE doesn't increase their reward points % to match SSC. They'd get more customers through them that way... or would SSC cut them off like a boss?

Oh yeah, sorry, the person had said they had a coupon from awhile back.

Is this a personal coupon or is there a code somewhere?

it was probably a personal code because I spent a good hour googling Alteregocomic coupon codes and came up with absolutely nothing....

Personal coupon. When you rack up enough points to qualify for the minimum of $5 off, you have the option to redeem your points or continue collecting. When you do decide to redeem your points, you will be given a code to use at check out.

This is exactly how I afford this stuff.

Same here. I always set aside what I will need for my PO's. I'd rather not be tied to SS or anyone else with a payment plan just incase I need that money for an emergency

Back