1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As great as this set is, I'd stick with the 1/4 Terminators and Robocop. I kinda surprised this set sold out so quick at BBTS especially after Christmas.

A lot of people order from BBTS over Sideshow so that they do not have to pay the Non Refundable Deposit. BBTS does not charge you until they receive the item and you can cancel at anytime before it ships.

I'd gladly cancel my BBTS PO on my next card's billing cycle so I can successfully get my PO in at AE! Just hope the latter wouldn't pre-sold out quickly before my card's billing cycle...

I know pretty much every great deal doesn't last that long! that sucks lolz!

Doesnt the nrd with sideshow go towards the final purchase price? If bbts had flex pay id probably go with them too.

Of course it does. Its a deposit. Not over and above. The only thing i dislike about ss is that i pay tax in cali on them, however for something this big and this imp, i am ok with it. Dont want some wierd cancellation from AE towards oct and hence i chose SS. I buy BBTS often but they are sold out. Plus flex pay at Ss... So all in all ... I guess am set.

A lot of people order from BBTS over Sideshow so that they do not have to pay the Non Refundable Deposit. BBTS does not charge you until they receive the item and you can cancel at anytime before it ships.

This is true I abused the beep out of that option hahaha! Actually that's what I used for the threeZero walking dead, I sure as heck wasn't paying $240 upfront and Having to wait 2nd quarter on top of not seeing the final human figures.

Of course it does. Its a deposit. Not over and above. The only thing i dislike about ss is that i pay tax in cali on them, however for something this big and this imp, i am ok with it. Dont want some wierd cancellation from AE towards oct and hence i chose SS. I buy BBTS often but they are sold out. Plus flex pay at Ss... So all in all ... I guess am set.

What kind of weird cancellations would AE do?

They always get their stock... and their customer service comes from essentially SS.

AE also has reward points.

And reward points don't really matter in comparison when you're saving nearly $100 from the get go.

Flexpay is cool though.

AE also has reward points.

And reward points don't really matter in comparison when you're saving nearly $100 from the get go.

Flexpay is cool though.
It's really down to whether or not you rather flex pay it or save some money all in one go. I just went with AE because $580 is prettier to look at on my bill than $645.

Back