1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally buying this! I don't buy many 1/6 figs these days (one per year usually, there's just not that many interesting stuff out) but this will be the ultimate batman collectible (for me at least).

So i saw 2 or 3 prices... So the biggest set with armory, batman figure, Alfred and bruce... Is that for 550 usd or ...

3 prices...

Batman + Armory.... likely above USD350
Batman + Armory + Alfred .... Likely above USD500 (probably <550)
Batman + Armory +Alfred + Bruce ... Likely above 600 (probably <650)

Woah! I just seen this. God knows how much this will cost but I must have this!

The Alfred figure is excellent.

Goodtimes!

Bri

1505071_10152176867836096_256490580_n.jpg

Which one is better?

i'm very very tempted with the set, if only because i have always regretted cancelling dx 12. the bat looks better here and i cant say no to a great sculpt of michael caine.

however, i saw that pic of the batsuit case, and to my eyes, it looks cooler than the bat armory. sure, the armory displays more gadgets and weaponry but it looks like a temporary make-shift place holder(by design), while the batsuit case looks polished, elegant, and more importantly, it is the one used in the batcave. it is the final design, not the first draft.

since there's a chance that ht will eventually release the batsuit case as well, perhaps with an even improved bat figure, i'm now in a quandary.

here's more pics of the case:
attachment.php

IMG_3958__scaled_600.jpg

notice how the weapons panels slide out of the door, like a drawer.

hottoystheboxbatsuitcas.jpg

and now back to the place-holder:
legendarmory.jpg

I guess this scraps my jack nicholson joker, Lone Ranger, Tonto and my man of steel. No hope for alfred and bruce separately? :/

I swear, we are all going to buy this and next year BAM:
3-pack with Alfred, Fox and Gordon -_-

if i know for sure they will eventually release the batsuit case, with a complete dx batman figure, and an alfred. that will be the set to buy, for me.

however, there's always the chance they might just release the case solo, with no batman and no gadgets of any kind(since it's already release here with the armory set). and then i will regret not buying this set now for the bat dx figure and alfred. is anyone here a psychic? tell me the future.

i'm very very tempted with the set, if only because i have always regretted cancelling dx 12. the bat looks better here and i cant say no to a great sculpt of michael caine.

however, i saw that pic of the batsuit case, and to my eyes, it looks cooler than the bat armory. sure, the armory displays more gadgets and weaponry but it looks like a temporary make-shift place holder(by design), while the batsuit case looks polished, elegant, and more importantly, it is the one used in the batcave. it is the final design, not the first draft.

since there's a chance that ht will eventually release the batsuit case as well, perhaps with an even improved bat figure, i'm now in a quandary.

I love both, but for some reason, the "place holder" suits the overall feel of TDK trilogy better for me. :)

Re: Hot Toys The Dark knight Armory

I wonder what that remote device is... I wonder if that controls the doors.

The 1/6th scale Batman Armory (with Batman Collectible Figure) Collectible specially features:
- Authentically detailed 1/6th scale Batman Armory in The Dark Knight
- Approximately 37 cm tall
- Movable armory doors
- Movable armory shelves
- Light-up function on armory ceiling with remote control

I never saw this set coming. I thought we'd get the case with the suit , but Alfred ! Cool.
I've built two Bruce's already, and, with a suit that's identical to that one (almost) but no tie!
I'm in for this set , and hopefully it will be out sooner, rather than later.

Hrmm, wonder how they'll release bat suitcase and the signal.

And give RAS.

Then maybe Fox and Blake.

I wonder how many of the guys who called a possible Alfred figure "boring" in the past will actually have to get this now. :lol

Happy that HT didn't forget about the line and seems to hear collectors wishes.
Think the Bat-Signal + Trenchcoat Gordon (hopefully BB :pray:) is more than possible.

Back