1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to work out a deal with that local seller, so it looks like I'll be getting my hands on the Armory at the end of the week.

Can't believe I'm finally taking the plunge into Hot Toys. So excited. Hopefully I don't regret it!

I managed to work out a deal with that local seller, so it looks like I'll be getting my hands on the Armory at the end of the week.

Can't believe I'm finally taking the plunge into Hot Toys. So excited. Hopefully I don't regret it!

On the one hand you will and on the other you won't.

Are there any issues with the Batman figure in this armory set? I'm seriously considering splurging a bit on the Batman set as a gift for finishing my degree, and I was wondering if there have been any long term issues with the suit or the PERS system.

Are there any issues with the Batman figure in this armory set? I'm seriously considering splurging a bit on the Batman set as a gift for finishing my degree, and I was wondering if there have been any long term issues with the suit or the PERS system.

I'm not sure I can speak to long term as I've only had my sets for a few months. I can say that I've had zero issues with them.

No issues at all with this figure so far. I've had him for about year or two. As previously posted many times, think about replacing the cape, though.

Still one of my favorite figures in my collection.

Thanks for the info, guys. If I do get it, I'll definitely think about getting a better cape. The one it comes with looks awful. The way it sticks out over the shoulders is terrible.

Thanks for the info, guys. If I do get it, I'll definitely think about getting a better cape. The one it comes with looks awful. The way it sticks out over the shoulders is terrible.

Get some thin black material from a craft store and use the Hot Toys cape as a template guide to cut around and BOOM! A new cape without spending a lot.

I finally bought the full set, new/unopened with shipper for an awesome deal (475 EUR).
I had to cancel my deadpool & joker imposter to fund this though.

I can't wait!
Are there any issues that I have to look out for?

Feels good to finally have a Hot Toys figure in my collection. Picked up the Armory with Batman last night and boy is it great. My only major complaint with the set is Batmans cape as others have said. I like the material but it's too big for a 12" figure and it bunches up weird at the shoulders.

I know there have been many suggestions for a custom cape, but which ones are still avaliable for purchase? I know some customizers have stopped making them.

Anyways, I may be late to the game but I put together a fun gallery of the figure anyways. https://imgur.com/gallery/l68H2

Feels good to finally have a Hot Toys figure in my collection. Picked up the Armory with Batman last night and boy is it great. My only major complaint with the set is Batmans cape as others have said. I like the material but it's too big for a 12" figure and it bunches up weird at the shoulders.

I know there have been many suggestions for a custom cape, but which ones are still avaliable for purchase? I know some customizers have stopped making them.

Anyways, I may be late to the game but I put together a fun gallery of the figure anyways. https://imgur.com/gallery/l68H2

You actually made the cape look good, from the front at least.

I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks to get mine. I wound up getting a good deal on a Shanghai Store Mark 42, and I had to take it.

You actually made the cape look good, from the front at least.

I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks to get mine. I wound up getting a good deal on a Shanghai Store Mark 42, and I had to take it.
Thanks! After fiddling with it a lot you can get it to look good, but it's frustrating to work with.

Yeah, it is.

I thought so. It looks exactly like mine and that's the one I have. When inserting your cape in the armor at the shoulders, did you just simply stuff it in, or did you actually fold up the cloth at the tips of the cape where it inserts, then inserted it?

Back