1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even waste your time with the stock Cape, il forigno's capes are awesome, cheaper than
Tony meis or make your own. Just get rid of that stock Cape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info, creasy. I'll definitely look into the il forigno capes. Would you have a link?

Anyone fancy a Nuclear Fusion Installation accessory?

161008flj9blalhdfh9bbf.jpg

[Product]:1/6th Nuclear fusion Installation
[Brand]: HERO CLUB
[Scale]:1/6
[material]Polystone,metal
[Package size]:11''H(280mm) X 11''W(280mm) X 11''D(280mm)
[Carton size]:11''H(280mm) X 22''W(560mm) X 33''D(840mm)(6pcs/ctn)
[Wight]980g

The nuclear fission device,the important props belongs in the movie"Batman-the dark night raise".Its used for clean energy by Wayne enterprises,But Bane turn it into a N-bomb,try to destroy the Gotham City.Finally ,it was detonated by Batman on the Sea.
The products according to the physical 1/6 scale,the appearance get very detail and height reduction,also get it faded effect on surface.Present the metal stents.
It can be taken pic with 12 inch model together.

1/6th Nuclear fusion Installation - OSW: One Sixth Warrior Forum

Sorry if this was asked before, but does the batman begins bruce wayne (mms 155) head fit on this bruce wayne's neck?

Sorry if this was asked before, but does the batman begins bruce wayne (mms 155) head fit on this bruce wayne's neck?

But this has neck as a part of headsculpt, and the FNB head has to be connected to a separate neck. Or you mean the connection of a neck to the body?

But this has neck as a part of headsculpt

Oh you mean this Bruce Wayne head can't be separated from the neck?

19159981770_23e86671d1_m.jpg
AND
19341535332_cf8b5128fc_m.jpg

To simplify, is it possible to use the batman begins bruce wayne headsculpt with the armory bruce wayne body?

Oh you mean this Bruce Wayne head can't be separated from the neck?

19159981770_23e86671d1_m.jpg
AND
19341535332_cf8b5128fc_m.jpg

To simplify, is it possible to use the batman begins bruce wayne headsculpt with the armory bruce wayne body?

It appears so. I don't know if any mods need to be done, just had the pic saved. I would guess the person just put the collar on and set it in the hole.:dunno
A347158F-BDE4-4AAC-A318-83842E4C4448.jpg

Ok, so just confirmed with a friend that the armory bw head and neck is indeed one piece and can't be separated. Lol.

It's definitely LForigno and probably the battle length version. I can't remember which I bought, but I know I asked for a short one.

I'm pretty sure it was $25-30 shipped. I think this is the rayon battle cape. I'm sorry I don't remember any exacts, but I'm 95% sure that's the cut and material I chose.

Back