1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Some think the rubber is different. I have both and don't find much difference.

Ankle issues too, but the old figure also had ankle issues no one seems to mention.

Having fun with my new armory :lol

Sorry for the crappy cell camera quality

Attachments

• Bat Armory with a twist.jpg
    Bat Armory with a twist.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 564
Yes. Some think the rubber is different. I have both and don't find much difference.

Ankle issues too, but the old figure also had ankle issues no one seems to mention.

The OC costume is smooth and shiny.

The TF costume is rough and non-reflective and all the paint peels off it.

I owned the OC costume for about two years and never had ankle issues and I don't recall it being an issue reported on here?

The TF figure is very poor quality.

That neck just needs to be pushed down, DX12 was never that bad. :lol

Funny you should mention that I had the armoury bats for a month before I realised the neck hadn't been pushed in quite enough, did it and suddenly I'm looking at a different figure.

I cancelled. I started to realize that the stress of dealing with this massive set and what I had planned for it far outweighed my excitement. I ordered this when I was in an HT drought and now I've gotten two awesome figures since the end of summer so I'm good for now.

I cancelled. I started to realize that the stress of dealing with this massive set and what I had planned for it far outweighed my excitement. I ordered this when I was in an HT drought and now I've gotten two awesome figures since the end of summer so I'm good for now.

What did you have planned?

I got your message, tried to reply as fast as I could. Sorry.

Did you at least ask them if they'd give you your NRD back or put it to a future order? If it's your first time, they'll do it as long as you're polite. With this delay they've put people through would increase that chance.

Last edited:
Me too. I was so close to canceling and buying from one of those HK sellers on ebay.

Mine (complete set) should have arrived Friday before last, but was delayed at customs (UK). Rec'd it Monday, I can't understand why SSC couldn't provide a pack-out on this.. The HT shipping carton had been gouged along the edge, fortunately it hadn't affected the inner box. Not had chance to check it out yet due to work, but I'm so happy I picked this up, it's my first HT Batman related purchase..

Not looking forward to receiving the customs letter from Fedex..

Mine (complete set) should have arrived Friday before last, but was delayed at customs (UK). Rec'd it Monday, I can't understand why SSC couldn't provide a pack-out on this.. The HT shipping carton had been gouged along the edge, fortunately it hadn't affected the inner box. Not had chance to check it out yet due to work, but I'm so happy I picked this up, it's my first HT Batman related purchase..

Not looking forward to receiving the customs letter from Fedex..

If you've got it why would you pay the customs charge? Just tell them to **** off. That's what I did when this happened to me. Never heard from them again.

Back