1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for my understand, has anyone recived the full set from SS yet ?

My last flex payment was processed October 25th (Sat) and the full set was shipped out on the 28th (Tues). All my SS orders and shipments have been really smooth so far.

Sounds like their in stock. I'm gonna see if I can pay my last flex early maybe they will process and ship now. I preordered in March but changed to flex a few months ago, fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody tried to put the DX02 body in the armory? I really have no use for the dx02 when this baby arrives. I hope I can fit it in the armory.

Has anybody tried to put the DX02 body in the armory? I really have no use for the dx02 when this baby arrives. I hope I can fit it in the armory.

Good question. I asked the same about the MMS71 body a couple pages back but it got lost in all the pissing and moaning about the shipping delays.

I don't see any reason you couldn't use the DX02 body other than the shoulder holes and how the feet detach. Basically there are these little clear blocks that keep the feet in place and keep the suit stable. I'm not sure how the cape pops into the DX02 but you also need the silver holders to be able to pop into the shoulders. If the DX02 has those then there shouldn't be an issue.

From a quick comparison, the new suit's black armor parts are slightly shinier in hand compared to the DX12 and the carbon-like parts are a tad more transparent, so the structure inside is more visible.

Don't think your questions are fool or anything btw. As far as I know the cowls have the same shape, just the eyes are differently painted (or are they also smaller??) In any case it makes a massive difference.

did you watch Xeno YouTube video ( post number 6412).... he makes a great comparison between dx12 and armory... around 3:27 time frame of the video... The suit look different from dx12.. color-wise.

Thanks for the info boys. I just got around to watching both Xeno's and Shartimus's vids. The lighting is tricky in SP's and they look identical but you can see the differences in Xeno's.

Did anyone try the new cowl (or neck & cowl) on the DX12? Does it stick out like a sore thumb?

Why did they have to change the gold of the belt and weapons AGAIN. To make s__t complicated? :lol

Thanks for the info boys. I just got around to watching both Xeno's and Shartimus's vids. The lighting is tricky in SP's and they look identical but you can see the differences in Xeno's.

Did anyone try the new cowl (or neck & cowl) on the DX12? Does it stick out like a sore thumb?

Why did they have to change the gold of the belt and weapons AGAIN. To make s__t complicated? :lol

These are dw316's pics of his Armory head on the DX12 body. I'm assuming the neck is from the DX12 as well.

dw1.jpg

dw2.jpg

dw3.jpg

No prob. I think dw said he was going to take more, clearer pics. He's got a weird schedule though, working in movies and all. I also think that's a stock cape, dw could say for sure.

Back