1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures xenomorph! Everytime I see Alfred it makes me wish HT would revisit Brando as Jor-El, with what they've learnt since 2008 it would be astonishing.

They charged you guys last week and haven't shipped? They've had my money for months now but I figured it's because I paid in advance with paypal. They use to put those orders as priority and ship them first, but not any more.

What a load of crap.

I used to think Sideshow had this elaborate system, where they'd ship out toys based on when and how one ordered. I guess it's all BS, it's actually a completely random method involving blindfolded chimps, some tacks and a giant map of the world.

I feel for you. Are you worried you're going to be stuck with figures you were hoping to flip? Why not sell them to UK freaks and make the deal attractive by saying you'll mark them as a gift? 'child's toy - birthday gift' as Loonentoys put it so well.

No, I'm pissed because they've had my money for months but haven't shipped it yet while other people who were just charged last week have them in hand.

Yeah, I plan on selling Alfred and Bruce so it does sour it a bit more (will people even want Alfred and Bruce by the time Sideshow gets it to me? :lol) but the situation we're in just isn't acceptable. They had my money well before the 28th. The 28th is when they said they'd process. A week later and still nothing? Not cool.

Awesome review. I feel like crying now after watching this knowing i could have had my set this week but SSC still hash't shipped yet.

Awesome review. I feel like crying now after watching this knowing i could have had my set this week but SSC still hash't shipped yet.

I understand this, the toys themselves aren't everything, the whole experience of receiving and enjoying them is an important part of what you're purchasing. If you're having to wait then it's not a good experience.

If theres one issue with the Armoury Bats, it's the shininess of the suit's material. the DX12 matt material is better (and more accurate)...

No, I'm pissed because they've had my money for months but haven't shipped it yet while other people who were just charged last week have them in hand.

Yeah, I plan on selling Alfred and Bruce so it does sour it a bit more (will people even want Alfred and Bruce by the time Sideshow gets it to me? :lol) but the situation we're in just isn't acceptable. They had my money well before the 28th. The 28th is when they said they'd process. A week later and still nothing? Not cool.

At this point I'd just call and cancel. Chances are you will not get much for Walking dead Alfred and soulless Bruce. And since they've made you wait that long, NRD comes back too.

Why put up with such BS?

People will want them. You may have to wait until the initial part outs dry up a bit, or just undersell them. If I knew that you were buying the whole set and selling Bruce and Alfred in the first place, I wouldn't have ordered the armory and just bought the figures off of you.

People will want them. You may have to wait until the initial part outs dry up a bit, or just undersell them.

This is true, Bruce will always be rare because he only comes in one set, as for Alfred there'll always be people coming into the hobby who want him, or who want him next to their DX12. I bought three armoury's to get three Batman figures (one full one, two with just Alfred), I'm keeping Bruce, have sold two of the armoury's, but I'm keeping my two spare Alfred's as an investment, give it six months and he'll appreciate in value. All this zombie Alfred stuff fails to acknowledge that he looks great next to Bats, and of the three mentor figures in the Nolanverse he's easily the coolest. That stuff translates into desirability and makes prices rise.

*item shipping soon* here as well. Complained to SS with no response in 3 days.

I really don't understand their shipping policies. I do feel bad for you guys that paid in full and didn't receive yours yet. As a flexer I had zero expectations of the set shipping to me after they took my last payment on the 27th. Hell SS Kathy even told me it wouldn't ship that day. I'm really glad I got it, but I've been exactly where some of you guys are now. The Mark 42 is a perfect example. Paid in full and didn't receive it for 3 weeks. and got 3 different explanations when I contacted CS. My biggest issue is SS has the worst communication of any company I've ever purchased through. How much effort does it take to send out a mass email or even put a message on your website concerning delays of certain products instead of leaving paying customers in the dark. Just imagine Amazon or Best Buy doing business this way. It's insane.

I really don't understand their shipping policies. I do feel bad for you guys that paid in full and didn't receive yours yet. As a flexer I had zero expectations of the set shipping to me after they took my last payment on the 27th. Hell SS Kathy even told me it wouldn't ship that day. I'm really glad I got it, but I've been exactly where some of you guys are now. The Mark 42 is a perfect example. Paid in full and didn't receive it for 3 weeks. and got 3 different explanations when I contacted CS. My biggest issue is SS has the worst communication of any company I've ever purchased through. How much effort does it take to send out a mass email or even put a message on your website concerning delays of certain products instead of leaving paying customers in the dark. Just imagine Amazon or Best Buy doing business this way. It's insane.

I'm just to the point that i don't even care when i receive it now, as long as it shows up whenever. I was truly excited for this week thinking i would have the set by this time but i guess things didn't work out that way.

lol... Don't feel so bad guys... I prepaid for mine back like january from cornerstore comics and it still hasn't shipped out yet! called them a few times and they said it should be coming in "soon"... but this was like a week ago.

Did anyone else here order this set from CSC Cornerstorecomics? Anyone get their shipping confirmation yet or have any new news?

lol... Don't feel so bad guys... I prepaid for mine back like january from cornerstore comics and it still hasn't shipped out yet! called them a few times and they said it should be coming in "soon"... but this was like a week ago.

Did anyone else here order this set from CSC Cornerstorecomics? Anyone get their shipping confirmation yet or have any new news?

I ordered the Armory through Sideshow but the Iron Man Gemini through CSC, which leaves me a little worried. I've heard from other Freaks that CSC doesn't deliver as promptly as it used to. I don't know if it's a problem with the company itself or in its relationship with Sideshow.

I ordered the Armory through Sideshow but the Iron Man Gemini through CSC, which leaves me a little worried. I've heard from other Freaks that CSC doesn't deliver as promptly as it used to. Could be problems in its relationship with SSC.

Thx for the update man. At first the wait was killing me.. but now I'm just numb to it. lol... But it still sucks.. have a whole top shelf on my detolf I left empty just for this set. lol

Back