1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Looks natural as well - great pose.

Imagine if we had relaxed hands for this figure - decent sized ones, not the massive ones supplied - the figure could look even better.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410685519.032344.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410685569.566687.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410685586.286812.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410685639.206115.jpg

AA it is.

I want to see what the instructions for this are. I noticed in some shots there's a "warning, read directions" on the back of his ass for the belt. I was wondering what details they cover, can't find any pics or scans. The black straps on the back pulled off pretty easy which Inassume is how you snap and unsnap it off when putting it on a figure, but it looks like they glued it? I dunno. I noticed glue marks and thought that was pretty stupid on their part.

Here you go man.. probably not a lot of help. :lol

Eyes are more squinty. That's all.

U say that like it is minor thing, the fact that the eyes are more squinty is a major improvement and makes a night and day difference between the DX12 and this Armory one. Now he has Bale's eyes, whereas before he didn't even look human with those bug eyes.

Before he had his eyes open. Now he's squinting and there's a bit more black paint. They're different, but one isn't more "Bale" than the other, unless of course I missed something and Bale only squints. Both look great. And it's unlikely Hot Toys cares which one we like more. ;)

One day, long after the fall of humanity, the few people remaining will stop talking about the eyes on these sculpt. For at least a couple of days. FFS. :slap

Before he had his eyes open. Now he's squinting and there's a bit more black paint. They're different, but one isn't more "Bale" than the other, unless of course I missed something and Bale only squints. Both look great.

One resembles a man with a lot of greenbacks.

The other resembles a relative of Baron Greenback.

baron_greenback_by_daztibbles-d4bl7vn.jpg

:lecture

Before he had his eyes open. Now he's squinting and there's a bit more black paint. They're different, but one isn't more "Bale" than the other, unless of course I missed something and Bale only squints. Both look great. And it's unlikely Hot Toys cares which one we like more. ;)

Are you in denial or something? Of course they care! That is why they improved it, they obviously got sick of the comments people were saying about the eyes on the DX12 on their facebook page. And yes one looks more like Bale because Bale's eyes regardless whether he squints or not never look like the eyes on the DX12!

One day, long after the fall of humanity, the few people remaining will stop talking about the eyes on these sculpt. For at least a couple of days. FFS. :slap

Well I think people will talk about it because it is the major thing they have improved, the eyes look better than the eyes on the QS001. It's just a shame the face plates don't. :(

One resembles a man with a lot of greenbacks.

The other resembles a relative of Baron Greenback.

baron_greenback_by_daztibbles-d4bl7vn.jpg

:lecture

:exactly::goodpost:

That is why they improved it, they obviously got sick of the comments people were saying about the eyes on the DX12 on their facebook page.

Funniest post of the day. I'll tell you the one thing HT care about. $$$$ If they actually cared about quality and what people think, beyond thinking of spending their money, they wouldn't release stuff with such craptastic build quality, poor materials and incorrectly implemented electrical features - to varying degrees on a variety of their releases. We don't even need to get started on likenesses, of which the Nolan stuff has arguably been the best (go look at the Marvel stuff for really bad head sculpts).

I like both heads and that opinion isn't going to change. It's nice they made a change so people who buy both DX12 and this set don't have two exact copies, but the change was motivated only by $$$.

Seriously......says the man who claimed that the PERS plate hadn't changed at all.
If you think Hot Toys are so crap and you cannot see (the very obvious) improvement in this Batman head, then why the hell are you posting in here?

Last edited:
Back