1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is bull.

How many DX12s do you own again? Case CLOSED. You're a good guy. But you go a little hyperbolic when it comes to Hot Toys and Batman.

These threads are ALWAYS exactly the same. Subject matter is irrelevant. Massive swing from great to sucks back to great. The same pattern the same comments.

The DX12 cowl is HORRENDOUS and I would rather jump of a cliff than display it.

The armoury cowl looks like it is an improvement

Kind of odd that it's supposed to be the same part then. You may have to find a comfortable cliff. Don't get so tired on the way up that you won't make the dive off.

10622735_735536903185962_9058837933690232287_n.jpg

The safety word is "Strawberry Daiquiri."

Question: Would you guys get a used DX 12 for $230 US or spend the extra and get "1/6 Scale Movie Masterpiece Batman Armory with Batman Collectible Figure" for $385 US

I was looking for an additional DX12 and ended up just ordering the Armory instead. the value is better IMO

10615583_550187855106913_609440253512719519_n.jpg

Judging from this pic, it looks like HT fixed the limited leg articulation from DX12. The fat suit isn't sewn into the seems of the legs anymore, based on the wrinkling of the suit in the leg area.

I was getting this set for Bruce and Alfred with Batman as a maybe. Batman is now a no and I'm not digging the Bruce figure either. I definitely don't want to buy this and go through the hassle of selling off the rest just for Alfred. How disappointing.

That open mouth faceplate makes Batman look like Wanderlei Silva.

I was getting this set for Bruce and Alfred with Batman as a maybe. Batman is now a no and I'm not digging the Bruce figure either. I definitely don't want to buy this and go through the hassle of selling off the rest just for Alfred. How disappointing.

That open mouth faceplate makes Batman look like Wanderlei Silva.

Hey thumbs up for the Axe murderer!

Anyway, I just bought the cowl, Alfred and his body and the faceplates off ebay. I'm good to go

You know, to the curious eye it just looks fine to me, all these little nitpicky details ya'll find about the cowl, the gloves, the chest, the hands, would not be noticed at all unless it was the only figure in your colelction, I can't notice this on figures that much, but give me a die cast model car and a real car and I could tell you right away..

I've got to ask, can this whole set including the armory fit in a Detolf glass cabinet?

Back