1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a weird nitpick but I wish they could have made the Dark Knight nameplate as detachable or able to be covered up. Kind of cheesy to have it on there.

The Armoury sits inside the nameplate base:

10615583_550187855106913_609440253512719519_n.jpg

TDKAHD98_zpse7178c69.jpg~original

Chunky thigh still present. I wish they would make Bruce Waynes suit more fitted when it's loose or baggy it just makes him look more like a doll then rather realistic.

So I ended up buying Alfred too, the one with the body, shirt and tie. I got it for 140. I think it is a good deal because I really wanted that tie, I got a body a head sculpt and a shirt. Also, I've become more aware of recasting and I didn't want to have to buy a recast. Idk, I think I got a reasonable deal. Still a lot of money but Alfred was always an essential part of my collection.

10564998_10201958730404595_7858885334711477020_n.jpg

Umm.. Uhhh… Why is the photographer topless and wearing a diaper? Wait, on second thought, I probably don't want to know.

But tell me anyway. ;)

Sad to see the insert didn't receive the DX treatment with laser-cut foam.

Umm.. Uhhh… Why is the photographer topless and wearing a diaper? Wait, on second thought, I probably don't want to know.

But tell me anyway. ;)

Sad to see the insert didn't receive the DX treatment with laser-cut foam.

How can you make that out from such a blurry reflection?

^^^^ LOL I can see it too.

He can stand on his own quite well, and the armory has a spot for the foot pegs to plug into if you're displaying the suit.

Final product pics look incredible, really wish I could afford this but getting married is a bigger priority (just barely) :lol

Would really love to have the 3 pack plus a batpod, that would be all I want for the TDK franchise in 1/6 scale. Guess I'll just stick with my full scale TDK suit and toys for the time being.

I am definately satisfied with my 1/4 scale batman qs001. I had to pick between the two way back when...

If anyone already has this, could you possibly take a picture of the Batman standing next to the DX12?

Back