1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the armory.

justthearmory.jpg

Thats a prototype suit from Hailim, which is on par with Kato skill wise. You cant compare mass produced suit with a handmade custom by the master tailor as the price and time spent on it is different. Though with that being said, the mass produced Joker DX 11 outfit did end up being quite similar the the handmade ones.

Alfred looks fantastic, but, seeing how this turned out as a total package, if I was to do anything, I'd probably just save some money and get the QS.

I thought you already have it, bud?

'tis a shame the production suit and shirt aren't as sharp as the prototype:

Yeah. I was already expecting a slight decline in quality compared to the proto, but not this much.

Thats a prototype suit from Hailim, which is on par with Kato skill wise. You cant compare mass produced suit with a handmade custom by the master tailor as the price and time spent on it is different. Though with that being said, the mass produced Joker DX 11 outfit did end up being quite similar the the handmade ones.

but the price:slap
I think this suit is even better than hottoysTB2myHaaXXXXXaAXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!71249752.jpg

^you are not supposed to button the last / bottom button. :lol

Its a sharper looking suit, but thats just the proto, and the whole cutting is wrong IMO. Ht's still better than Pop's.

I thought you already have it, bud?

Nope. It was always on the agenda, but, when this was announced, I kind of thought "wait and see," since there are so many more 1/6th figures than 1/4th, but, as cool as this is, I don't think it's anywhere near as definitive as the QS.

Yes, I think Bruce's suit should have been at least as good as the production DX11.

Maybe with a little more futzing?

1907420_550183861773979_7981340111591324385_n.jpg

Maybe this is why Howard was so loathe to do figures of guys in suits. The material isn't nearly thin enough to get that nice, crisp, pressed look associated with a finely-tailored suit. At least, not at this price point.

These pics really make me wish I didn't cancel. Hoping the complete set won't sell out anytime soon so I can set funds aside. Be nice to have a Batman to go with my Joker.

Back