1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Jingo's photo with the neutral faceplate is really good.

It seems that the cape is of new material compared to the DX12? It's more akin to the QS001 material, I suppose, but I could be wrong.

Is it just me, or do his proportions look better in Jingobell's pictures?

On that subject, with Bruce and Alfred I don't think OMG spent much time futzing.

TDKAHD131_zps99e4cdcd.jpg~original

Pull that shirt down and tuck it in, and that collar might not be such a high flyer.

On that subject, with Bruce and Alfred I don't think OMG spent much time futzing.
Pull that shirt down and tuck it in, and that collar might not be such a high flyer.

The suit looks better in the Jingobell photos, as does everything.

:lol

In this case the only things that bother me are Bruce's suit and both his and Alfred's shirt collars. Those, unless it's just down to futzing, are let downs in quality. It makes no sense whatsoever that the Joker had a better tailor!

Please remember that Joker just did a bank heist and hes 'new money' prolly went ahead and splurge the available cash on some fancy expensive outfit, while BW is 'old money' and dont need to wear expensive branded ****. :lol

I know thats kinda contradictive since its been announced that his tailor is Armani for that particular scene. :lol

Alfred looks fantastic, but, seeing how this turned out as a total package, if I was to do anything, I'd probably just save some money and get the QS.

Please remember that Joker just did a bank heist and hes 'new money' prolly went ahead and splurge the available cash on some fancy expensive outfit, while BW is 'old money' and dont need to wear expensive branded ****. :lol

I know thats kinda contradictive since its been announced that his tailor is Armani for that particular scene. :lol

'tis a shame the production suit and shirt aren't as sharp as the prototype:

PD1388122866CIz.jpg

Alfred's collar was also bigger and more manageable on the proto:

PD1388122742znv.jpg

Back