1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen people talking on this thread a long while ago about switching your NRD to another item on Sideshow by contacting them. Is this true? I don't think that I want this anymore.

I just saw a couple of vendors on Evilbay saying in stock August 14th. Just wondering if we will finally see in the next couple of week if the cowl has been changed? :dunno

That would be soooo great if true..with HT you don't know until bam! it's out!

I just saw a couple of vendors on Evilbay saying in stock August 14th. Just wondering if we will finally see in the next couple of week if the cowl has been changed? :dunno

Usually the releases are Wednesdays or Fridays in HK. But hopefully that means OMG pics within a couple weeks.

I've seen people talking on this thread a long while ago about switching your NRD to another item on Sideshow by contacting them. Is this true? I don't think that I want this anymore.

Call them. Sometimes they'll let you do this but I wouldn't make it a habit. I've heard they flag accounts with constant cancelations.

Call them. Sometimes they'll let you do this but I wouldn't make it a habit. I've heard they flag accounts with constant cancelations.

I just want to switch the NRD to another item of theirs. I don't plan on doing it often.

If it's the first time you're doing it, then yes you can. I did it with the armory as well; I still want it , but I'm sure it'll be in stock later down the line when it'll be more feasible.

I just checked on Evilbay, and now some one in HK is saying August 14, meaning August of 2014. This figure reminds me of the 1/4 Bats last year when Hot Toys kept the figure out of the public eye until almost right as it shipped. My guess is Hot Toys is still hearing an earful from John Roberts about changing the cowl!

I don't think I'm going to ask them to move my NRD now. I have the DX02 and the DX12 and had displays that I'd like to make with them in mind (DX02 & DX11, DX12 & Bane) but I don't think I want to make a display with Bane anymore. Selling the DX12 is sounding like a good option to take but Idk for sure yet. :dunno

I ordered this made 3 payments and a bill came along and I had to cancel..not happy about it but, I will await the Keaton batman returns which is what I wanted all along...also waited 3 days before i pulled the trigger on this and yet still things did not work. I hated having to eat the NRD

That's a big box. But damn worth the wait. So you call Sideshow to pay extra for that thing where they package the boxes with something other than the shipping sleeves?

That's a big box. But damn worth the wait. So you call Sideshow to pay extra for that thing where they package the boxes with something other than the shipping sleeves?

You're referring to a "pack out." If you want that option, you need to send an e-mail to customer service, refer to the link below. What's vexing is that it costs another $10, not including additional shipping charges, and there's no guarantee that the box will arrive to you in pristine condition.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/help/shipping/shipping-method-changes/

Thanks that's what I meant, the name of the service slipped my mind, but yikes I just saw that my last flex payment is in October!!! and I was thinking this was going to come out sooner...

Back